Keiran Lee "Might" be involved tomorrow!

·   image.png.c9e96b7c84c008aec2910296728942a2.png

• Kieran Lee- There’s a good likelihood of that (playing at QPR) . He might, might be involved tomorrow. Be good to see him around that’s for sure. He’s been training two or three weeks. He’s had two chunk of football with the U23’s. For him personally to be involved must be fantastic. I’ve seen him on the training ground and he’s a very good player. The supporters will be delighted. And so will the supporters. He’s pain free. I’m delighted for him.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Would love him to be sub tomorrow, just to be involved in the matchday squad and pre match training.

But i'd rather his comeback be against QPR.

I wouldn't fancy coming back from a long term injury against Preston. Dirty b@astards.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Amazing news.

Get him in and give him a new contract.. 

One of our best players

Out for 2 years but give him a new contract? 

You think he can sustain a season playing week in, week out when this league puts bigger demands on player fitness with modern tactics, pressing etc? 

Pay as you play would be the only deal any sane offer the club should consider. 

This late in the season I'd save him until final match of the season at home, let his come back come to QPR at home on final day of season for a proper welcome back party and clinch the last play off spot due to of course all the other results going our way :P

In the long run his knee injury might've helped give his hip even more time to recover. Not great for us but hopefully it can help him play on for a few more seasons when it was looking likely that he was going to retire whether with us or elsewhere.  

Edited by Quadzilla

3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Out for 2 years but give him a new contract? 

You think he can sustain a season playing week in, week out when this league puts bigger demands on player fitness with modern tactics, pressing etc? 

Pay as you play would be the only deal any sane offer the club should consider. 

Pay as you play deals are only ever suggested on fans forums. They don't happen.

Keiran Lee will be given a contract by someone. And as far as I'm concerned it better be us. 

I'm not going to argue the ability of Keiran Lee to press or be fit, as that is also utterly ridiculous. Its what he is.

He is not in pain. End of story. 

Give him a chance ffs. If there is anyone who deserves it it's him. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

If he plays the next 2 and comes through unscathed, I'd put a 12month deal on the table for him.

Me too but only on less wages

30 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

From Press Conference!

Would also love to get Hector back

Edit: I'm aware the name is wring, I got carried away with my excitement

Great news tho if it does happen.

image.jpeg

Edited by glynnb
  • Haha 9