Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

Just now, theowlsman said:

You don’t have your most dangerous attacking players on the bench against Chelsea unless you aren’t interested in making a game if it.

You might if you want to try and stay in it for 80.... Or if he's been out for months 

...the whole BBC commentary team... you don’t sit back and defend against Chelsea. 

Agnew ... lone striker and no pace. Sits back and defends. 

It’s the FA cup. Be organised but go out fighting and attacking not safe, predictable and like a wet fart. 

4 minutes ago, squonk said:

Stop trying to tell people what they're watching ............................... apparently 

Fox cost us a goal it seems 

I've never been critical of fox..if you can't see that the ball was hoofed into an acre of space that he should have been watching...then we're looking at the game VERY differently.

3 minutes ago, roundhayowl said:

Which makes your opinion ever stranger. He passed the ball out for a Chelsea corner at one point tonight - sums him up. If we are to progress, 2 new full backs are a MUST and I'm really hoping this is the first thing that Bruce addresses.

Tom Lees did that against Luton.  Shall we get rid of him too?  No, because he's perfectly competent for the level we're at.

I'm not saying Fox is the best defender in the league, and yes ideally we'd have better but he's done well recently and to hammer him based on his performance against a top 4 premier League side is massively unfair imo.  

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I've never been critical of fox..if you can't see that the ball was hoofed into an acre of space that he should have been watching...then we're looking at the game VERY differently.

Reightho

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Personally,What we are seeing tonight just about sums up the vast gulf between one of the Premiership's top 4 sides and a very average mid table Championship side.So in reality i wasn't expecting anything more than Damage Limitation ie keeping the score down. :tango:

Totally agree, Wimbledon and milwall though, we had no confidence tonight

• Thanks 1