Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, Justbeanz said:

Its the FA cup FFS. Have a go.

I agree to a certain extent but we are away at Chelsea!  Been at home, it might have been different FFS. 

Just now, roundhayowl said:

Mate you want your head testing. Have you ever played before? One of the worst full backs in the league hands down. Palmer is also up there.

You want your expectations reigned in a bit. 

Fox isn't great, but he doesn't deserve the absolute bile that is served his way. 

Utterly pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, squonk said:

No im not joking he's played ok tonight 

He was excellent against Wigan 

I've seen better left backs but he's nowhere near as poor as some make him out to be on here 

Not being funny mate but he cost us a goal due to a crossfield punt and a training ground trick... that he fell for.

Don't try and tell us what we're watching..

Just now, SiJ said:

You want your expectations reigned in a bit. 

Fox isn't great, but he doesn't deserve the absolute bile that is served his way. 

Utterly pathetic. 

The worst full back in the league. It isn't his faulthe is getting picked I admit, but he is out of his depth. League One at very best.

Just now, roundhayowl said:

Mate you want your head testing. Have you ever played before? One of the worst full backs in the league hands down. Palmer is also up there.

Don't want to be that sort but yes I've played at a decent level.

What did anybody expect, Fox up against Brazilian international Willian or £40 million rated Hudson Odoi? He's going to have some difficult moments and probably get beaten a few timss. But in the championship for the last 2 months he's been sound, solid defensively and playing with more confidence going forward.   

Honestly can't understand what people expected tonight.  

We've had 20% of the ball

Full credit to the back 4 that after nearly 80 minutes we've limited an Argentianian and Brazilian international, Real Madrid attacking midfielder and one of the best teenagers in the country to only two goals in nearly 80 minutes. Lord knows how Fox is getting pelters