Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

Come on Wednesday, let's get a win/draw. Roared on by  :tango:and almost 6000 others. 

I can see goal from an unlikely source :Pelupessy:

Then we'll bring them back to Hillsborough for lolto finish the job. 

Bringing great pleasure to:CEO::Chansiri: with prize money and gate receipts from a packed Hillsborough for the replay. 

Come on Wednesday!!

• Like 1

Fantastic observations of what our wonderful game has become since today’s opponents stepped upon gold and we stepped on something else. 

Hope we can put on a show tonight and make the world aware that the massive are awake, we’re a proper club with amazing history and unreal support.

Alarm set early for me down in the colony.

1-0 Reach......20 yards or 30 yards everywhere we go! WAWAW

• Like 1

Great read Snoots. I hope we give this everything, the lads have a chance at glory here. It made me so angry when Rafa Benitez said Newcastle couldn't go all out in 

the FA Cup as staying in the Prem was 'all that mattered'. Summing up the grim joyless reality of top flight football. It's all wrong, as you so eloquently ranted.

COME ON WEDNESDAY! 

• Like 1

Quality OMDT and I agree with the sentiment of it. I do wonder about all this bought and paid for glory in football these days and what it really means to the fans whose teams are involved in it.

I wonder if winning the FA Cup last year had the same effect on a Chelsea fan as winning the lesser regarded League Cup in 91 had on me. Did it move you in ways you didn't even know you can be moved? Did it make you incredibly proud of your city, your club and everyone involved in it, your fellow supporters and yourself for being part of it all? 

I might be wrong but I don't think it did. 

Listen to those travelling fans when you take to the pitch today boys. That will be truly Premier league. 

And fight from start to finish, even if we fall miles behind. That will be truly Sheffield Wednesday. That's all I want to see. 

Up the Owls. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You ok Snoots ? Had a right go there didn’t you , boots made out of Clingfilm you say !! Haha . The stats fill me with dread but it’s a funny ole game they say . Safe journey to all you wonderful fans travelling darn sarf , have a great day and sing your hearts out , can’t wait to hear hi ho and the Reach song  .Its the telly box for me with a cup of tea . Make us proud lads WAWAW. Cheers Snoots 

• Like 1

I've gone from the "ohfuckwe'regonnagetbattered" reaction to the draw, to now being reyt excited about going to an away match for the first time in ages. Even though we'll probably still get battered. That said, I've been to Chelsea 3 times before and never seen us concede a goal there so that's a good omen and as long as they don't significantly boost that average I'll be happy. I'll be mentally comparing the ground to the good old days though, terraces a mile from the action, Shezza outclassing Vinny Jones, Andy Townsend and co on a mudbath of a pitch, and the distinct possibility of getting assaulted after the game. And it cost about £10 to get in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1