Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

3 minutes ago, NewquayOwl said:

FFS, You moaners all need to get a grip!

We're playing Chelsea yet haven't looked like getting a tonking and, admittedly, haven't attacked them at will but had a couple of decent attacks where we haven't embarrassed ourselves.

Think there's too many on here who need to have a look at themselves and lower their expectations.

It's not the strongest Chelsea team.

We could have played two up and not given the ball away as much.

Playing so deep with one up isn't anything to be proud of. Accrington Stanley could have done that.

Edited by Eightace

1 minute ago, NewquayOwl said:

FFS, You moaners all need to get a grip!

We're playing Chelsea yet haven't looked like getting a tonking and, admittedly, haven't attacked them at will but had a couple of decent attacks where we haven't embarrassed ourselves.

Think there's too many on here who need to have a look at themselves and lower their expectations.

I honestly don’t mind if we get beat 5-0 as I was never expecting anything from the game. I am pissed off however that we haven’t even bothered to have a decent go at them.

2 minutes ago, roundhayowl said:

Fox is just awful in general is what I think he is getting at.

He's really not.

He's a competent championship left back.  Not the best in the league by any means, but he's competent and reliable, was always going to be a nightmare for him tonight against a team full of expensive internationals but he's been brilliant recently.   

1 minute ago, roundhayowl said:

Are you joking? He's been awful. He can't actually pass the ball.

No im not joking he's played ok tonight 

He was excellent against Wigan 

I've seen better left backs but he's nowhere near as poor as some make him out to be on here 

• Haha 1