Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

Just now, Lee A said:

Don't want to be that sort but yes I've played at a decent level.

What did anybody expect, Fox up against Brazilian international Willian or £40 million rated Hudson Odoi? He's going to have some difficult moments and probably get beaten a few timss. But in the championship for the last 2 months he's been sound, solid defensively and playing with more confidence going forward.   

Honestly can't understand what people expected tonight.  

Stop trying to tell people what they're watching ............................... apparently 

Fox cost us a goal it seems 

• Haha 1

I think Bruce or any manager will have his work cut out with our squad. IMO ita not the manager, squad just not good enough no hunger or desire, no pace, seem to be lacking abilitiy to do simple stuff like corners and throw ins. Just chronic. Best thing is,worse is to come when embargo is here. You think this season is bad, wait until next.

1 minute ago, Lee A said:

Don't want to be that sort but yes I've played at a decent level.

What did anybody expect, Fox up against Brazilian international Willian or £40 million rated Hudson Odoi? He's going to have some difficult moments and probably get beaten a few timss. But in the championship for the last 2 months he's been sound, solid defensively and playing with more confidence going forward.   

Honestly can't understand what people expected tonight.  

Which makes your opinion ever stranger. He passed the ball out for a Chelsea corner at one point tonight - sums him up. If we are to progress, 2 new full backs are a MUST and I'm really hoping this is the first thing that Bruce addresses.