Fans forum match day thread

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri - abdi claimed to be fit in summer, however told the physio that he wasn't ready. I name him because he has no respect for this club. Katrien facepalms.

My gast is flabbered! 

:Pelupessy:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

He could be in for a right suprise

That's a comment made by someone who ain't got clue about running a football club 

I thought that had been established some considerable time ago.  Its one of the more glaringly obvious facts in football. Badly advised, wont listen to anyone other than his shark advisors, so in a nutshell, we are well and truly fooked. 

Not been on OT for a good few weeks now as it's depressing and i find some of the 

threads and posts just totally OTT.

Popped back in tonight and I've just read enough to convince myself that it's all done. Over.

I love Wednesday, so do my kids.

But I feel completely out of touch with the club and hearing our chairman say he feels on his own when

things are going bad....OMG what an unbelievably insensitive stupid comment to make. 

Does he realise the sacrifices and blind loyalty fans have shown over the years (40 or 50 in some cases)?

To get some clueless egotistical wannabe calling that loyalty into question? Who the pet shop does he think he is..

I'm boiling at that comment.. 

I've not used my season tickets yet this season, due to personal reasons but I'm fkd if I'm travelling 200 miles 

every other week to give support to that.

Fuming!

I'll be back when my wednesday is back. Yes i'll wish i'd stayed with it but he has to see how wrong he's got it.

Only way that happens is empty seats.

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri - abdi claimed to be fit in summer, however told the physio that he wasn't ready. I name him because he has no respect for this club. Katrien facepalms.

That suggests, just suggests mind, that Abdi is now fit and DC says don’t pick him as he has disrespected the club.

• Thanks 1