Fans forum match day thread

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: “fans happy when we were performing well. But when we don’t perform then it’s ‘why?’. When we bought JR, fans happy. But many on social media say you forced me in to buying him. How dare they say that?”

Who are you quoting from?  Seems different to what DOm Howson is reporting.  A very negative slant.  

DC on Jordan Rhodes signing: "I never said the fans asked me or forced me to buy Jordan Rhodes. When we bought JR, the majority of the fans were happy. But many people on social media tried to twist my words." #SWFC #swfcforum

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

No need. Got an Economics degree. If you need me to draw you a few graphs to explain this, let me know. 

I'm impressed 

All the degrees in the world aren't worth two bob unless you have all the correct figures to work on ...

You keep your graphs Vulva 

Make some pretty pictures with them ....

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He sounds out of his depth. I’m worried. 

He probably is but a lot of chairman are as good as there managers. Mccabe, Tan , Levy and Ashley to some extent but the geordies are never happy for long. They're all chairman who have had past problems but are doing ok now cos of there manager. Likewise Woodward at manure is under the cosh because there managers are failing . Jos out but the replacement is key 

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I'm impressed 

All the degrees in the world aren't worth two bob unless you have all the correct figures to work on ...

You keep your graphs Vulva 

Make some pretty pictures with them ....

No problem. You keep the Abacus, and take off £12m. 

Let me know what you’ve got left.