Fans forum match day thread

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: When I used to go back to Thailand I would say to my wife, I am missing Sheffield. But now, everything I do seems to be wrong to everybody, when I am trying to make us strong as best as I can. I could think why? For what am I doing this? But I don’t. I love this club

More bulls**t

If he sold us tomorrow he wouldn't give us a second thought for as long as he's got a hole in his backside.

Blokes a liability.

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

DC is doing a bad enough job there's no need for lies to further hyperbolise the awful job he's doing.

Urby Emmanuelson was on nowhere near £35k p/w, and that's a matter of record. Wind yer neck in son. The sentiment you voice is entirely correct, but no need to lie. And if you think it's true... whoever told you this is either lying or misinformed. Urby was on closer to half that. Doesn't negate what an atrocious signing he was though. 

How do you know what players contracts are ?  You wind your neck in or show some proof ? 

Not hearsay because thats what you are lambasting the other poster for .

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

DC: "I try my best. Whatever happens with me, I love this club. It is not going to be worse than before my time. Don't worry." #SWFC #swfcforum

Well I feel much better reading that.

I don't know what all the fretting's been for.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: "I'm in my country and I have a good life. My business has a lot of profit. I don't have profit here.

I lose a lot of money here and some people still slate me. Actually, you should thank me. I try to do the best i can for this club."

I'm going to try this line next time I get laid

"Look, normally I'm quite good at this. I wasn't very good here.

I lost a lot of time here and still you slate me. Actually, you should thank me. I tried to do my best for last night"

I'm sure such smooth talking would win me a second date. 

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

DC: "I try my best. Whatever happens with me, I love this club. It is not going to be worse than before my time. Don't worry." #SWFC #swfcforum

He took over from a man who knew football inside out and knew exactly what to do to start and put us in the right direction. It’s a million times worse you fool

Not going to end well for anyone all this, yeah he's out of his depth and clearly is too stubborn to admit it, he needs footballing people in before it's too late, don't get all the crap about the woman and her alleged past, always 2 sides to a story and she should be judged on what she does here for this club. He's gonna totally destroy whats left of the goodwill with the fans who go to matches due to his mistakes and continued stubbornness though. 

I'm really worried about the clubs future now.

Too many people seem to be strangely "enjoying" this for my liking, seriously..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Who are you quoting from?  Seems different to what DOm Howson is reporting.  A very negative slant.  

DC on Jordan Rhodes signing: "I never said the fans asked me or forced me to buy Jordan Rhodes. When we bought JR, the majority of the fans were happy. But many people on social media tried to twist my words." #SWFC #swfcforum

Bit harsh on DC, that

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I'm going to try this line next time I get laid

"Look, normally I'm quite good at this. I wasn't very good here.

I lost a lot of time here and still you slate me. Actually, you should thank me. I tried to do my best for last night"

I'm sure such smooth talking would win me a second date. 

Unlikely.

:duntmatter:

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: "I'm in my country and I have a good life. My business has a lot of profit. I don't have profit here.

I lose a lot of money here and some people still slate me. Actually, you should thank me. I try to do the best i can for this club."

That’s got to be a made up quote 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Well I feel much better reading that.

I don't know what all the fretting's been for.

Its all getting too much, were becoming a laughing stock and lining the pockets of his hangers on and so called advisors, the club is losing its soul, its criminal.