Fans forum match day thread

Just now, Brad_owl said:

The club need leadership, not this pathetic worm saying he is tired. 

At the end of the day it is HIM and ONLY HIM that has overspent and got us into this mess. 

Only HIM buought Urby Emmanualson on £35k p/w for 6 months only for him to play for 16 minutes. Only HIM that has bought so much dross and wasted so much money its beyond a joke. He is has the final say after all. 

It is HIM that has fleeced fans and not its gone wrong with his ridiculous spending hes tired. 

Sell up and go now. 

Furious!!!

DC is doing a bad enough job there's no need for lies to further hyperbolise the awful job he's doing.

Urby Emmanuelson was on nowhere near £35k p/w, and that's a matter of record. Wind yer neck in son. The sentiment you voice is entirely correct, but no need to lie. And if you think it's true... whoever told you this is either lying or misinformed. Urby was on closer to half that. Doesn't negate what an atrocious signing he was though. 

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

why has no1 asked him what financial implications are if we go down? ive heard its about 8 million. shouldn't he be not taking serious action now as if we go down we might go down again like Coventry and Portsmouth did. none of this tonight is shocking me ,I knew that the players were not playing purely due to jos`s idiotic management ,and we are still deep in ffp trouble. 

Apparently we won’t go down... according to the clown 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: When I used to go back to Thailand I would say to my wife, I am missing Sheffield. But now, everything I do seems to be wrong to everybody, when I am trying to make us strong as best as I can. I could think why? For what am I doing this? But I don’t. I love this club

This forum is all about Chansiri . Look at me, look at me 

Just now, A12owl said:

Please DC don't suffer your bad life here and stop incurring losses. The best way you can help this club which you love is to sell it to somebody who knows about football. You can then return to your own country and your family and live a happy contented life.

We all wish you well for your future in Thailand. 

Go and find a buyer the simple truth there is no one out there who wants to buy us.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

That's mental.

We broke FFP/P&S by more than 10m?  And we fixed it by shuffling stuff around and selling Hunt...leading us to then be able to offer new contracts to Bannan and Joao...  

...but there's nothing to worry about next season, it won't be as bad as before.  But we can't do anything in Jan.   :wacko:

Super confusing.

because the guy doesnt have a clue.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: “fans happy when we were performing well. But when we don’t perform then it’s ‘why?’. When we bought JR, fans happy. But many on social media say you forced me in to buying him. How dare they say that?”

Its all our fault as usual . 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on his future: "I don't know how long I'm going to stay here. It depends on the fans. If I don't feel happy, even if I make profit, I'm not going to be here." Said he will stay as long as he is happy.

He simply can't be happy at the moment - out of his depth, losing money, alone in a wet grey country miles from home, and problems and agro from every angle. 

It's not a game DC (technically it is) - you need to take this serious and get some football people to advise you here or we're all going over the cliff.

• Thanks 1