Fans forum match day thread

why has no1 asked him what financial implications are if we go down? ive heard its about 8 million. shouldn't he be not taking serious action now as if we go down we might go down again like Coventry and Portsmouth did. none of this tonight is shocking me ,I knew that the players were not playing purely due to jos`s idiotic management ,and we are still deep in ffp trouble. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Actually, you should thank me. I try to do the best i can for this club.

He loved the noshing after Wembley, but can't take the other side of the coin.

Not sure he's cut out for dealing with the pressures of life, let alone with running a football club.

FFS

The club need leadership, not this pathetic worm saying he is tired. 

At the end of the day it is HIM and ONLY HIM that has overspent and got us into this mess. 

Only HE bought Urby Emmanualson on £35k p/w for 6 months only for him to play for 16 minutes. Only HE that has bought so much dross and wasted so much money its beyond a joke. He is has the final say after all. 

It is HIM that has fleeced fans and now its gone wrong with his ridiculous spending hes tired. 

Sell up and go now. 

Furious!!!

Edited by Brad_owl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dexter Morgan said:

He already said “we may still go up, you don’t know” so he does think it’s a dip in form 

Technically he could be right.

His naivety or loyalty is fairly strong, as demonstrated with the CC farce this time last year. If CC hadn't declared his love for Swansea, it's conceivable DC would have let that drag on until we were mathematically relegated.