Chris Wilder’s post match interview

Classless individual, who has enhanced my hatred of the pork. He can't be gracious and say they were resolute and dogged. No he always says something to detract from the opposition and support his own god complex. Hopefully this will be the start of their midseason decline. Really can't stand him but you've got to accept he's a good football manager. 

6 minutes ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Classless individual, who has enhanced my hatred of the pork. He can't be gracious and say they were resolute and dogged. No he always says something to detract from the opposition and support his own god complex. Hopefully this will be the start of their midseason decline. Really can't stand him but you've got to accept he's a good football manager. 

1 win in 5 - I think that slump has already started! Shut them off from their overloads down the sides and they have nothing. If we had something to offer on the the break we would have killed them 

Remember that 80s thing from school where you shove your tongue in front of your bottom teeth/gums and then slap your chin?

I'm not saying it's ok, it's totally not. TOTALLY not.

But Wilder though.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Yes it fůčkîng is

Really? I’d have him like a shot if he didn’t support the other lot and I’m sure he’d get  us playing like them. I won’t let my natural dislike for United hide the fact they’re bloody jammy so and so’s to have s manager as good as Wilder.  I wish with all my being some other club would take him off them.

I thought he came across alright and should be rightfully proud of his team. Take the tinted glasses off lads, we've squandered our money on Doyen and gave Carlos 1 year too long. Now we're in a bad state but there is some positives.

Cracking result tonight, thanks Cameron dawson and let's hope we kick on from here UTO.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, graz gp said:

Why does anyone think he will get any money in January. The blunts board never back their manager. 

For all their pressing and possession, they lacked craft. They could do with someone e like that kid at Bournemouth,  Brooks I think he's called.

You need to be careful with irony.

• Haha 2

Don’t watch/listen to football programmes so never heard him speak. Just listened to  his radio interview.

He’s clearly doing a decent job but he also appears to be a bit... thick. Like a bit slow, or a parody of a slow manager. Very odd character.

39 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Really? I’d have him like a shot if he didn’t support the other lot and I’m sure he’d get  us playing like them. I won’t let my natural dislike for United hide the fact they’re bloody jammy so and so’s to have s manager as good as Wilder.  I wish with all my being some other club would take him off them.

The blokes a přičk and if he was our manager I'd be embarrassed. Fůčking cringe worthy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2