Chris Wilder’s post match interview

Makes me ashamed to be an owl, this forum sometimes. The baiting of Cameron Dawson, the calls for Jos's head, the shouts for Chansiri to sell (when it took Mandiric years to sell us).

Theres a fair few on here that need to grow up.

Down vote all you like but if you cannot take your wednesday hat off and see what a good job he's doing you're idiots!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc Degryse said:

Makes me ashamed to be an owl, this forum sometimes. The baiting of Cameron Dawson, the calls for Jos's head, the shouts for Chansiri to sell (when it took Mandiric years to sell us).

Down vote all you like but if you cannot take your wednesday hat off and see what a good job he's doing you're idiots!

Let thi belt out a bit. UTO.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Mardiola. I think tha's nailed it and I request full use without breaking any copyrights lol

Use away pal, as much as I’d like to claim credit for it it’s not mine.

Saw it somewhere the other day and it really sums the shithouse up

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marc Degryse said:

I don't think this thread is about the job he's doing. 

If you've seen the interview, and you've got anything about you, you'll reconsider your post. 

Guest The Horse
2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

We scraped a draw, should be gloating or just happy we retained dignity?

We were a lame animal surrounded by hungry predators.

Damn right we should be happy to have retained our dignity.

They were expecting to get a cricket score and avenge the BDM once and for all.

Victory dinner booked.

Flags in the city centre.

Absolute disrespect for us all week said with a real sneer in their smiles.

This was gonna be their big day against the giant powerhouse Sheffield Wednesday that always eclipsed them and kept them in shadow.

But this wounded animal snapped and snarled to get away unharmed to lick it's wounds and fight back another day.

Basically, we just did this:

Why mention player wages at another club? Bit like a jealous housewife scoffing at the new curtains at number 34.

Strange little bloke. Bit of a weirdo. Shame really because he’s done a decent job. Just focus on your own side, oddball. 

United have got a huge chip on their shoulder. They know they’ve always, and will always, play 2nd fiddle in this City, and it really knarks them. 

Their inability to beat a really poor side last night really got to them. 

Edited by vulva

2 hours ago, Marc Degryse said:

We're not saying he's not doing a bad job we're saying he's a mardy @řse and an absolute ťw@t

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I think you'll find his full name is Peppa Mardiola. First seen by me last night via @steelowl on twitter. Was probably the funniest thing I saw last night tbf.

Also saw a lineup with values etc attached. We only had 3 players who we'd paid a fee for, Fox, Reach and 1 other. Pigs had a 4 million pound defender didn't they? There probably wasn't much of a difference between fees paid last night. Anyone want to do the maths? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

Why mention player wages at another club? Bit like a jealous housewife scoffing at the new curtains at number 34.

Strange little bloke. Bit of a weirdo. Shame really because he’s done a decent job. Just focus on your own side, oddball. 

United have got a huge chip on their shoulder. They know they’ve always, and will always, play 2nd fiddle in this City, and it really knarks them. 

Their inability to beat a really poor side last night really got to them. 

You've hit the nail slap bang on the head there. I don't recall other managers having such a blatant dig at the opposition in their press conferences. Yes we "got out of jail" but please Wilder show some class for once in your life.