1) What was the first Wednesday match you can remember ever going to?
Sheffield Wednesday vs Everton - We lost 2-0 I think.
2) Who was your Wednesday hero growing up?
Waddle. Who else?
3) Who's the greatest ever Wednesday player?
4) What's the best match you've ever been to?
Wycombe 2-0. Never experienced anything like that at Hillsborough with 4 side all Weds.
5) What's the best away day you've ever had?
Tricky split Leicester 4-1, Leeds 3-2, Burnley 7-2 but it has to be Cardiff.
6) What's the best football ground you've ever been to?
7) What's the best goal you have ever seen at a Wednesday match?
Chris Brunt vs Leeds. What an effort.
8 ) What's the best ever Sheffield Wednesday atmosphere you've experienced?
Wycombe as above.
9) Who's been the best ever Wednesday defender?
Nigel Pearson or Guy Branston (for his ability to clean everything out). Honourable mention to Madjid Bougherra for the song.
10) Where's it all gone?
It's always changing. I remember watching us draw 0-0 with Bradford and thinking this is awful. We needs to move in a 5 year cycle with Utd and every changing fortunes. I think success needs to be defined - I'd say it's to be entertained. I'd rather us stay in the championship playing attractive football with reasonable prices and promote a youth policy than go up and see us have 20% possession and 3 shots all game.