Chris Wilder’s post match interview

7 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

“We played football in the right way”

”they’ve got big hitters”

Oh, I’m sorry Chris...maybe we should’ve forfeit the game or have a replay because the result doesn’t suit you...you classless crooked teeth stinky flaps. 

Brexit derby.... Keep playing until they get the result they want.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

“We played football in the right way”

”they’ve got big hitters”

Oh, I’m sorry Chris...maybe we should’ve forfeit the game or have a replay because the result doesn’t suit you...you classless crooked teeth stinky flaps. 

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

What a bitter tw@t :duntmatter:

Doesn't Reach stand on his right foot usually? Good to see he did his homework.

Absolutely embarrassing from him. They hardly had a shot. We were there for the taking and tactically he got it all wrong. His use of Norwood and not taking him off made it so easy for us. They got in decent positions but used him as a quarterback that allowed us to set our shape. Instead of getting players on the ball and running at us. He cost them the result just like he did in jan.

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I didn't see the post match stuff as when they got the free kick in the last minute I said I'd show my arse in the street if this doesn't go in. Once I'd got back in the house and pulled my kecks back up I made myself a coffee and sorted out some stuff for the next day. Wish I'd watched it now. 

Nah You was better of outside with your ařșe out in the rain than watching that miserable bitter excuse off a man blurt out pure and utter șhïte

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

I've crunched the numbers so you don't have to...

They've got three big units... five big units...

Average height of our three big units = a shade over 6' 1"

Average height of our five big units = a shade under 6' 1"

Average height of Uniteds three CBs = a shade over 6' 2"

Maybe he was thinking of our three behemoths in midfield, average height just over 5' 7"?

I keep saying it, a team full of big hitters...

...A team with four youth players with an average of 15 championship appearances in their careers (most coming this season)...

...A team with three players discarded by other clubs...

...A team with two much maligned players who cost next to nothing...

...A team with a player who has made the grand total of zero games for his parent club in three years...

...A team with one player who signed for a middling amount of cash in todays market (the kind of money that buys a championship center back)...

image.png.ebbf1ad01472f603859611158415da64.png 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Nah You was better of outside with your ařșe out in the rain than watching that miserable bitter excuse off a man blurt out pure and utter șhïte

It was strangely liberating, and probably quite an erotic sight. 

4 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

I've crunched the numbers so you don't have to...

Average height of our three big units = a shade over 6' 1"

Average height of our five big units = a shade under 6' 1"

Average height of Uniteds three CBs = a shade over 6' 2"

Maybe he was thinking of our three behemoths in midfield, average height just over 5' 7"?

...A team with four youth players with an average of 15 championship appearances in their careers (most coming this season)...

...A team with three players discarded by other clubs...

...A team with two much maligned players who cost next to nothing...

...A team with a player who has made the grand total of zero games for his parent club in three years...

...A team with one player who signed for a middling amount of cash in todays market (the kind of money that buys a championship center back)...

image.png.ebbf1ad01472f603859611158415da64.png 

Got a lot of love for you here Binks. Lot of love. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I think you'll find his full name is Peppa Mardiola. First seen by me last night via @steelowl on twitter. Was probably the funniest thing I saw last night tbf.

Also saw a lineup with values etc attached. We only had 3 players who we'd paid a fee for, Fox, Reach and 1 other. Pigs had a 4 million pound defender didn't they? There probably wasn't much of a difference between fees paid last night. Anyone want to do the maths? 

Love that lol

• Thanks 1

The bloke makes me laugh, in much the same way Colin did.

Wilder will be seething their dressing room would have been deflated, ours would have been up beat.

Yes it wasn't pretty, we were poor, do disputing they were better BUT they couldn't score. 

Quite looking forward to March when they come to ours.

45 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I think you'll find his full name is Peppa Mardiola. First seen by me last night via @steelowl on twitter. Was probably the funniest thing I saw last night tbf.

Also saw a lineup with values etc attached. We only had 3 players who we'd paid a fee for, Fox, Reach and 1 other. Pigs had a 4 million pound defender didn't they? There probably wasn't much of a difference between fees paid last night. Anyone want to do the maths? 

garymegsonI always laugh at my own jokes

You have to admit he's doing ok but I really think the tw@ actually thinks he's up there with the real Pep All managers hate losing of course but a mardier more vile bitter pig you can't imagine -he is such a perfect fit for that lot

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Unbelievable. I would like to hear what an outsiders view on his interviews are. The guy is a total imbacile, never any credit to us, pot shots at us in any way he can, and one of the bitterest pigs Iv'e ever heard yet he fits in down there like a glove. Tw@t of the highest order.

• Thanks 1

Bottom line is that they have one way of playing which is all about overloading the opponent, doesn't rely on skill mainly numbers. You can see why they beat poor teams, they just overwhelm them, but against better teams they can't break them down

And that happened yesterday, lots of possession and bodies in the box, but no way of creating against a packed defence

His problem is..he knows this

10 hours ago, uffs said:

1 win in 5 - I think that slump has already started! Shut them off from their overloads down the sides and they have nothing. If we had something to offer on the the break we would have killed them 

This really, bannan, Penney were pants last night. If we’d had the likes of Lee, FF and Hooper it would have been very different. 

flipping Fox should be nowhere near the team either. Bloody poo .