Chris Wilder’s post match interview

Christ I never thought I’d find myself warming to Colin, but the more I hear from Chris “40k” Wilder the more I realise Colin did actually have a bit of humour about him.

Wilder is just so, so bitter. And he’s like a bloody broken record bleating on about his attacking philosophy.

He likes to play the underdog card against us, that’s why it’s hurt him that we came into both these last 2 matches at the Lane as underdogs ourselves and he’s not been able to break us down.

Guest The Horse

If any Blunt ever tries to tell us that we're not viewed as the biggest club in Sheffield - play them that interview.

Wilder let all the deepest hatreds out of the bag for us there:

- 'Powerful Club'. Not really in the bigger picture but it's always been that way compared to you lot. Nice of you to admit it though.

- 40k players. Only rumoured to be one and that's just heresay. Mostly on here. Nice to know you're reading this now.

- 'I know which dressing room is happier.' Yep. And it's not yours.

Two good chances to avenge the BDM and bottled both.

Also, the look on Billy Blunts' face compared to Dawson's. Obvious that Billy will be singing into the night and into their victory dinner tomorrow - he looked overjoyed.

In fact he was so jubilant, he forgot sporting manners and didn't hand the man of the match trophy to Cameron.

Even at our lowest ebb, they can't knock us out.

Older, bigger, better and now.. more powerful. Delicious!

1 hour ago, Mr Mercury said:

Powerful club :tango::tango:

Yep, you’re right you bitter, twisted deflect any criticism, chip on shoulder, gutted, angry, one dimensional f00kin twathead ... 

40k a week opposition 

5D758C2E-377F-4884-9D35-E2EBEDA8DF87.gif.5484d7942bdddfd75ffa567a75f803d1.gif

Aww come on, tell us what you really think!

Hate it when people hold back!

• Haha 3

It'll get better... How many coaches from other teams better than us are going to look at that and work out how to stop Dem Blavdes from scoring?

Before you know it, Gene Wilder will have the best mediocre team in the Championship when everyone starts nicking points off them.

49 minutes ago, Geosword said:

If any Blunt ever tries to tell us that we're not viewed as the biggest club in Sheffield - play them that interview.

Wilder let all the deepest hatreds out of the bag for us there:

- 'Powerful Club'. Not really in the bigger picture but it's always been that way compared to you lot. Nice of you to admit it though.

- 40k players. Only rumoured to be one and that's just heresay. Mostly on here. Nice to know you're reading this now.

- 'I know which dressing room is happier.' Yep. And it's not yours.

Two good chances to avenge the BDM and bottled both.

Also, the look on Billy Blunts' face compared to Dawson's. Obvious that Billy will be singing into the night and into their victory dinner tomorrow - he looked overjoyed.

In fact he was so jubilant, he forgot sporting manners and didn't hand the man of the match trophy to Cameron.

Even at our lowest ebb, they can't knock us out.

Older, bigger, better and now.. more powerful. Delicious!

"Forgot  "  I did wonder .He struggled to be barely civil.  Hope he doesn't get paid special fee for that by Sky

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What a bitter tw@t :duntmatter:

Look at his mardy face. The Sky interview was even better. He spent most of his time talking about us. A Powerful Club. Big hitters. 40k pw players etc. A grade A stroker and typical bitter pig. Laughable. 

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

Going to edit the video tomorrow for just the "powerful club" bit and then set it as an alert tone for all my Blades mates which will make me smile when I'm not in their presence and laugh the first time I am.

He's the best manager in the world and I'd fu*k that foreign bloke off..of.

If he's too greedy or stubborn..I'd get that warnocks..even tho he has been out of the game for years....the cu*t.