This alone discredits all critics

13 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

What I mean is that comparing one club to another's form over six games is difficult, because it doesn't take into consideration how good is the opposition.

Hence, we won three out of three against poor sides, yet in the last three games against better teams we've taken 4 points from 9.

But the comparison with last 20 games can't be argued with and that is still highly decent under the circumstances

I said a couple of weeks ago, 20 points from the last 10 games last season shows Jos has the potential to get us there or thereabouts.

Yes we were awful again Forest but consistency will come again.

Currently sat 1 point off the play-offs and plenty on here would have you believe that he's clueless and we'll be lucky to stay up this season. 

4 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

2nd in the form table over the last 6 games

4th in the form table over the last 12 games

6th in the form table over the last 20 games

Hard to complain at that. 

But we’re not in the top 6 in the real actual table. How does that work then

11 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Just enjoy the win! Your anger that surfaces when we win; must spoilt it for you.

Relax. We get it; you think done fans are over critical.

Wednesday lose: the manager's crap, we're really going to struggle this season, half the players aren't good enough...

Wednesday win: chill guys, just enjoy the win!

:duntmatter:

Funny things Wednesdayites and football fans in general.

Win a few and we're great, promotion material

Lose a few and we're terrible, relegation material.

My opinion is we're somewhere in between

Given the constraints he's working under Jos is doing a good job, but he's yet to convince me he is the genuine great manager some think, neither is he the terrible one others (probably more) think.

Only time will tell, but while he's here and doing a good job under difficult circumstances in basically a transitional season he should at least be given respect, so far this season the results (if not always the performances)  and league table are better than I expected.

People need to realise you can sometimes play poor and win and vice versa play well and lose.

I didn't go yesterday but it appears we got both the result and the performance, good stuff but let's not get carried away, just as it's not the end of the world after a bad performance and result like Wednesdays.

Anyway onwards to Leeds  a win and a place in the playoffs  (or maybe a defeat and relegation again beckoning). 

• Like 1