This alone discredits all critics

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I posted great stats, our current form, showing us second in the form table

You negged it

Think everyone can see that you're against Chansiri and everything he's trying to achieve

Booooooooo

Hate Chansiri???

You strange bloke.

In 6 months; you've gone from removing the neg option;  to screen shotting those that neg against your devisive OP.

You've lost it. Bizarrely you started a just cull against deliberately divisive & insulting posters, but it ended up that you are now the most devisive poster of all.

Just review your OPs when we win.  Take a step back.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Hate Chansiri???

You strange bloke.

In 6 months; you've gone from removing the neg option;  to screen shotting those that neg against your devisive OP.

You've lost it. Bizarrely you started a just cull against deliberately divisive & insulting posters, but it ended up that you are now the most devisive poster of all.

His site his rules... Set your own site up, make it better than this one and you can rule the roost.

Looking at most club site in the Championship this site seems to be run better than most and there are loads of different threads to comment on.  I appreciate how in the main its kept fairly civil the swear filter makes for a more calmer site.

Of course, the mods are going to upset the more extreme posters from time to time but looking at the bigger picture you can have good debates with forthright views expressed by both sides you argue the throw then go and agree with each other on another thread. 

Just saying.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Hate Chansiri???

You strange bloke.

Just find it really weird that a Wednesday fan would neg a form table showing we're 2nd currently with 4 wins and a draw out of the last 6 games

Bit odd that that's all

I do however get your points and accept them as correct - you're right and this thread is accidentally divisive and I apologise and will try harder

Owlstalk Shop

57 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

But the only thing Chansiri has achieved so far is put us in an embargo.

Bit cruel, he's not the only one to do so. Villa will be next, Brum, Forrest don't know how the foook they got away with it, leeds etc etc have all foooked up...there really is no option but to gamble

On the other hand you would be moaning like fooook if our spending was 'thrifty' ...no ambition, got to spend money blah blah blah.

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Bit cruel, he's not the only one to do so. Villa will be next, Brum, Forrest don't know how the foook they got away with it, leeds etc etc have all foooked up...there really is no option but to gamble

On the other hand you would be moaning like fooook if our spending was 'thrifty' ...no ambition, got to spend money blah blah blah.

I don't give a flyer about Villa,Leeds ,Brum ,Forest etc

This chairman got us into this situation

Jos is actually working miracles with the hand he's been dealt.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Andoverowl said:

I don't give a flyer about Villa,Leeds ,Brum ,Forest etc

This chairman got us into this situation

Jos is actually working miracles with the hand he's been dealt.

I'm sure you don't, neither do I. But that's the reality.

The hand Jos has been dealt makes no difference, btw our chairman set him on

3 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Its not really.

Whats weird is someone posting our ‘form’ going back 15 and 20 odd games

Hows our form over the last 8 league games? That’s all I’m really bothered about (unless I’m gambling)

We’re 10th on the form guide after 9 games. 

Lets hope we keep up the form from the last 6 games. 

3 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

I like the positivity

But the only thing Chansiri has achieved so far is put us in an embargo.

not achieved any tangible success but he did give us hope where there had been none for nigh on 20 years …..we all lapped it up when he was gambling on reaching the prem in 2 years ,that the  gamble didn't quite come off is a bit of a bugger for all of us but there's no queston that those 2 seasons were quite a ride . …… he shouldn't have been so gung ho with the finances but as we know hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

Don't know how decisive a Form Table can be at predicting upcoming performances....but I'd rather see more green than gray & red.  The whole League is open, nobody has overwhelming superiority, good God, mighty Leeds got beat by Birmingham City, 2-1, and Aston Villa just got run ragged against SWFC.  

The League Table is the only one that really matters, but, in the end, the Clubs with better form, across 46 matches, are the ones to get promoted.  Taking 6 match slices of form, will definitely show trends as they develop, as more slices are added.  We're 9 matches in, so we have only one 6 match slice, and 3 from the next slice. 

So far, form looks good, still, SWFC has knocked down only 14 points out of a possible 27, we're batting 51.85%.  Leeds is batting 66.67%, with 18 points, out of 27 possible.  So, according to the League Table, Leeds has done 15% better than SWFC.  Let's cross-check that.  9 x .15 = 1.35.  Leeds is better than us, by 1.35 matches, and it checks, a win will put us 1 point under Leeds.  Point?

The League is up for grabs this season, and so far, our form, and position in the League Table, isn't all that bad, and monitoring form trends, is useful because all manner of trends will appear.  I hope @owlstalk continues with the 6 match form slices...be interesting to overlay that with the Graph Thread data.