OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Going to be another typically disappointing transfer day for us I fear. We really need to shift some players out to get some money in. Even letting a few youngsters go on loan to get some experience would be positive. Really think we need a loan or 2 in as well. I’m sure come this afternoon Bruce will rule out any activity though and say he wants to assess the squad first. 

55 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Forgot about Winnall

It's a shame, but he needs gametime. Rather him come back firing next year with a new squad and hungry to get a place

That would leave Winnall, Joao, Fletch and Nuhui up top (I've taken FF out - he should be on the wing like in the 15/16 season it's absolutely obvious thats his best position) 

Where's the original post about 2 going? 

Agree with you. Hope Bruce does too. I suspect Bruce pinched himself when he saw that FF was lining-up as a striker rather than a winger in the Final. Half our threat gone. 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Can see Onomah going 

Can't see anything else happening whatsoever 

Pot and p1$$ comes to mind 

Thought Onomah had returned to us this week. Surely Spurs would have kept him if they had wanted to recall him.

I think SB's unveiling is what we get on transfer deadline day and that's all folks!

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Loaning players that are out of contract at the end of the season is the way forward. 

God knows who! 

Nick Powell, Dominic iorfa, Marcus Maddison to name three players out of contract in the summer in areas of the pitch we need right back, right wing and attacking central goal scoring midfielder.

Edited by room0035

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Unfortunately have to take what Kev says with a pinch of salt. 

I take everything said on here with a mountain of salt.  It’s just not been the same since bilsaja and dbowl were around