OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

Not expecting a busy transfer deadline day at #SWFC. Sounds like new manager Steve Bruce wants to have a good look at his squad before making any big personnel changes.

Dooooom

What a flippingsurprise. Well run club eh. Dom is extra early this transfer window ruling business out. 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a flippingsurprise. Well run club eh. Dom is extra early this transfer window ruling business out. 

For someone who doubted Steve Bruce would come "even after it was announced",letting him run the rule over the squad as is,is hardly unexpected is it.

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

For someone who doubted Steve Bruce would come "even after it was announced",letting him run the rule over the squad as is,is hardly unexpected is it.

Obviously doesn’t trust the opinion of the two Steve’s then

13 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Thats optimistic! I’m expecting the tweet at around 11am 

13 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Not expecting a busy transfer deadline day at #SWFC. Sounds like new manager Steve Bruce wants to have a good look at his squad before making any big personnel changes.

Dooooom

30 minutes early 

:manager:

• Haha 2

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Obviously doesn’t trust the opinion of the two Steve’s then

I'm confident we'll do something, even if it's just one last minute loan. Clearly we had identified a lack of zip in the final third to pursue Kebano. Agnew even remarked upon it. I'm sure Bruce will wanna act on the input from guys he sent in early to assess immediate needs. 

Just now, jonnyowl said:

We're not going up, we're not going down.

no need to spend any money, unless is was a permanent player who is going to be a first team player next season. Don't think we can spend the money on someone like that at teh moment.

That’s a bit complacent in my opinion Agree it’s a bit unlikely, but stranger things have happened. I’d like to see a couple of players come in, but perhaps more importantly, we have a dozen or so, who could go out Not just players who are out of the picture, but youngsters who need to be given game time in the lower leagues

27 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Dooooom

Not like he wont have had any feedback from his staff for the last 4 weeks or anything or done any research on his own.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We need to sell players! We are desperate for the money. 

Reach and Bannan are Bruce’s best two players by light-years. I wonder if he insisted they stay.

FF is the only other one of value but right now, after two years of barely playing, he is all but worthless. Better to keep him and hope he gets fit and puts his injury record behind him. Then we have a £5m to £8m asset.

8 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

No,not at all,if we're as desperate as you suggest how come the fella in charge aint sellin anyone at any price ?

So FFP has been completely made up? Very apt username if you really think that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So FFP has been completely made up? 

Never mind all that ffp,you sir are relaying the fact that we are DESPERATE for cash now,if we are as desperate,i'll ask you again,how com the fella in charge doesn't see it how you do ?

Easiest thing in the world to press that red arrow thing eh.

Edited by DELUDED OWL