Joey Pelupessy

37 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I could easily do his role. Run around, put in a few tackles and pass everything sideways or backwards. Truly staggering that he has made it as a Championship player. 

brings nothing to the game,awful,think Jones is better,can't believe that

Must have watched a different game - obviously an anchor man and there to mop everything up, which I thought he did alright. Not going to split the defence, not going to score loads, just takes the weight off of our front players.

Fox goes off and we get another scapegoat, cue Reach for the next one if Pelupessy doesn’t play.

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Must have watched a different game - obviously an anchor man and there to mop everything up, which I thought he did alright. Not going to split the defence, not going to score loads, just takes the weight off of our front players.

Fox goes off and we get another scapegoat, cue Reach for the next one if Pelupessy doesn’t play.

You are right pal

You must have watched a different game 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

No he didn't, clearly as the stats show. However, he clearly does not know his role in the team, much like most of the players unfortunately. 

His stats only show that his offloading is simple, basic and usually backwards passing. What the stats don't say explicitly is how he does this because he clearly does not know what he should be doing with the ball, so he just gets rid. 

There is a player in there with Joey, he's got a good engine, not scared to put a tackle in, but he's just lost in this 'system'.

He is ‘lost’ in so far that he is way out of his depth in the Championship, hasn’t got a first touch and looks like a rabbit in headlights when he has it. Simply not thd standard we need.

It says a lot when i would rather see Jones in there in his place!

1 minute ago, hopevalleyowl said:

He is ‘lost’ in so far that he is way out of his depth in the Championship, hasn’t got a first touch and looks like a rabbit in headlights when he has it. Simply not thd standard we need.

It says a lot when i would rather see Jones in there in his place!

His first touch is fine, as the stats show, he can clearly lay a ball off! 

I don't think he's good enough for the position he's playing in thisnsystem, but i'm also not quite ready to write him off just yet.

19 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Here we go. The keyboard warriors have found their next victim. 

Did you think he played well?

This is a forum discussing the performance 

A few of us happen to think he played particularly poorly 

How is that being a victim??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

Did you think he played well?

This is a forum discussing the performance 

A few of us happen to think he played particularly poorly 

How is that being a victim??

Tbf it's always someone's fault. It's kinda boring. 

Surprised fox has escaped today's meltdown.