Joey Pelupessy

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not good enough 

simple 

Still hanging on to the hope that he will improve. It doesn't appear to be happening for him at the minute. Gave away possession today and looked like a passenger. Are we playing him in the right position? Hard to see what his strengths are as the games seem to pass him by.

Could it be a confidence issue?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not good enough 

simple 

Sames been posted many times and by me included, jos dropped va and palmer, should do the same with pelup, who goes into that slot though, jones? Jos doesnt have many options really.

3 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I could easily do his role. Run around, put in a few tackles and pass everything sideways or backwards. Truly staggering that he has made it as a Championship player. 

Only us could help him do that

Just now, debram said:

Sames been posted many times and by me included, jos dropped va and palmer, should do the same with pelup, who goes into that slot though, jones? Jos doesnt have many options really.

Jos’ golden boy and he wont drop him.  Joey is nowhere near the level required. Very poor footballer.

1 minute ago, oi_you_owl said:

Still hanging on to the hope that he will improve. It doesn't appear to be happening for him at the minute. Gave away possession today and looked like a passenger. Are we playing him in the right position? Hard to see what his strengths are as the games seem to pass him by.

Could it be a confidence issue?

Stop over complicating things. He isn’t good enough it was plain to see after 3 games when a player hasn’t got a first touch you can’t blame it on not settling into a country or all the other garbage I’ve heard. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Jos’ golden boy and he wont drop him.  Joey is nowhere near the level required. Very poor footballer.

Cant have golden boys unless its merited, will be part of his downfall if hes not careful