If Sean Clare did a UTurn

Just take your f*cking time Sean. Absolutely no rush whatsoever. Yeah the new season is starting soon but we’ll just keep that contract offer on the table while you have a good think about whether you’d like us to pay you to play football in the Championship.

40 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

What about pelopussey? 

Never laughed so much when one of radio sheff commentary team blurted out this towards the back end of the season. Pearson was quietly trying not to burst out laughing live on air...

4 minutes ago, camffiti said:

If he can play wing back, then surely he walks straight in? 

Was thinking his athleticism and energy may be a use out wide but can’t see him being in front of many of the centermids we have. Has to be behind Bannan, Lee, Reach etc in terms of attacking CM and I’m not sure he’s considered to challenge Joey or Hutch for other side.

But if he feels he can play right side or wingback Hunt leaving must be a boost to his chances. 

Fuckhim and his moron of an agent.

He's done precisely nothing in the game and has behaved like he's Neymar.

I'd like to think his actions and those of that silly Hirst boy will have taught the rest of our younger players a valuable lesson......

Ignore your agents, get your heads down and work hard, earn your stripes as a pro and then the rewards will come.

If he does decide to stay then I hope he's good with a brush and isn't afraid of heights

Because SOMEBODY needs to get up on the West Stand roof and paint over the Presto sign

(ordinarily, I'd volunteer to do it but I've got a bone in my leg)

Best option is wing back and could see him making bench and playing in cup games.

Just have feeling he needs feet a bit more on ground than I have seen. He is only person I have seen Jos say anything negative about (that was pointing out what he should have done to prevent a goal). This is from a man who goes out of his way to be supportive and to avoid criticising anyone. He should have signed contract as soon as Aston Villa pulled plug on silly offer they made. probably now believes he is worth wages they offered which are generally 30% higher that should be being paid. He is 22 and little experience so needs games and will soon be too old for u/23s. Has talent, engine and physique but needs to learn defensive side of game.

Needs agent to get real and get him focussed on playing rather than money side.

Honestly couldn't care less about him, given the delay assume he wants to be elsewhere , which is fine, let's maximise the pittance of compensation we could get and invest in the squad...other youth players who want to be here for example.