Expectations

My estimations go down with the passing days and the slow realization that no new signings are coming in. I feel that with this league being in a weird transition state with many teams having a slow transfer window, it would be a great time to pick up 3 new critical signings and really push on from the form shown under the end of last season.

I think I am going to say 13th, though I hope Jos and the team prove me wrong, we stay relatively injury free and we see more of the form near the end of the last season.

4 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

If we started the season with this squad where do you see us finishing?

It's an unknown quantity this season.

Effectively I think we have another free hit as the squad will be very different from last season.

No-one expected either Huddersfield or Cardiff to be anywhere near in either of the last seasons but with the right manager and tactics they made it, so why can't we?

If Jos can get us off to a flyer, anything is possible.

Edited by Utah Owl

Fully fit side top 6, last season with the full squad and Jos we'd have been where Cardiff ended up i'm sure.This season just a tougher league.

We've had 3 incredible chances to get out and hope we end up doing it the hardest way which would be typical.

Imo we are one of around 10 clubs who have a credible chance of a top 6 space. You need a good manager, and the resources to support him. We have a good manager a proven promotion winning manager, he needs the resources to compete. Over to you Mr. Chansari. 

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

We lack pace and power ,and have too many injury prone players .

10th at best 

They aren’t injury prone, they’re just not fit remember........we’re about to find out which one of those is true. With a trimmed down squad we better hope it’s the latter. 

Mid table. The whole club is in consolidation mode until these big contracts have run down.

Shiite will hit the fan when someone in the Premier who has had a bad start offers us money for FF that we can’t turn down, 2 data before the end of the transfer window.