So who else is already excited for next season?

Think there’s a lot to be positive about. Fitness stripes good end to last season players returning. Perhaps a couple of decent signings but six or seven back to fitness and a season when several of our kids look capable of breaking through. Still think this may be a bit of a transition season but that’s fine as long as we are going forward instead of backwards 

I am expecting a season of consolidation and anything over that will be a bonus.

My feelings are more hopeful than excited at this moment. That could change depending on what happens between now and the end of the transfer/loan window,

Quietly optimistic that we will have a good season. 

I'm not sure whether we've got enough for a sustained promotion push, but I'm hopeful that we will be in the mix to some extent. 

There's enough talent and know-how to do something and lesser teams (on paper) have managed to do something special in the past. 

Happy to see Jos is putting a huge emphasis on fitness. Fingers crossed we come out of the blocks flying, for once. 

For the first time in 3 years, I'm going into this season with measured expectations. A realistic promotion push is unlikely but I'm hoping Jos can show us he has the talent to push us towards the top 6. I still wouldn't rule out one of our best players being sold, such is the FFP situation.

I am keen. Pleased with the way we finished last season and with the squad fitter and trained up in Jos' thinking and with the prospect of more injured players back soon. I am quite optimistic.

Not suggesting that we are destined for promotion, mind.

To be honest, not really. I'm on board with what Jos is doing to evolve the squad but finding it difficult to justify spending £40+ for a ticket to watch a team in transition. I have been waiting for news of in-comings before deciding whether to commit to a season ticket (bearing in mind I do not live local and would only be able to make 10-12 games at best).

I want to be excited, but really nothing to be excited about, not much has happened yet.

I can't wait!!!!

I wait to put right the wrongs from last season, I can't wait to see this talented group of players starting the season fully fit after a decent pre season, I can't wait to see the formation Jos employs evolve as it did last season but with even more players coming back from injury, I can't wait to see Fernando Forestieri back in action, I can't wait to be Sheffield's top side again, I can't wait to start looking up the table rather than back over our shoulders.

I can't wait!!!