So who else is already excited for next season?

Whelmometer is struggling to hit a 4...

Other than being able to avoid being dragged around various shopping centres and trying to invent 'fun' ways of entertaining the kids on a Saturday afternoon there's not too much to get excited about imo. We have lost four 1st team players and not replaced any of them (yet) which considering the rest of the squads recent injury records is worrying.

Not expecting much this year so the opportunity to be pleasantly surprised is always there I suppose :sad:

this season will go 1 of 2 ways , 1 we keep hooper,lee,fletcher hutch fit and that stay fit (I know that would be a miracle )then I think we would do really well. 2 usual happens all usual suspects get injured along with the fact we have a very small squad would mean several u23s playing and it would be a big ask if they can easily adjust from u23s to championship. this season we could finish anywhere from 4th down to 23rd , for a long period we were 24th in the form table until injured players came back then our form was around 4th at the end of the season. nobody can predict this season just at the minute . 

Would still like to see a couple come in and expecting a couple out. If our key players stay fit we might scrape 5th or 6th. If not it will be a struggle. Jos seems to be upping the fitness which should minimise injuries and he seems to get the team organised too so lets see. Might see a lot of 1-0's which, as long as it's to us I don't mind.

Glad we're moving/trying to move some on, but thats only the start of half of the wheeling and dealing job needed.

Need some premiership loans in or there might be the usual meltdown, people out threads and insightful hindsight about the lack of arrivals compared to other champ sides:duntmatter:

Edited by Ash77

15 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I think it's disgraceful that the club haven't put a game on tomorrow, just screwing the hard up punters again.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 18.17.29.png

Excited about hotdogs ?

Not as excited as the wife Easty...

She came back from the vets tonight with a "new toy" for the  dog !!!

Its a foot long FFS....

20180717_211704.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

no idea how we'll do but looking forward to a  more enterprising style of  football ......I thought jos had them playing some decent stuff at the back end of last season . 

Thought you were a win at all costs merchant.