Just now, Corneliusreeve said:

Exactly, plus how does it make other players feel being left on the bench while he gets his way there's bound to be some resentment,  I honestly feel the worse.

Well yeah. 

I mean if I was Winnall I'd be asking to leave tbh. 

Christ I use to fall out with my managers (me falling out. who'd have though it) when I got put on the bench at Under 14 level :duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

The more I think about this, the more it unravels and the more things become apparent.

For FF, it's all about him. He's not a team player, he's a very talented individual who only has his own success in mind.  I've not got beef with this, to be honest. We signed him pretty much knowing this - and if he's playing in a position he enjoys AND we're getting success too, everyone's a winner.

But it's not - Carlos plays a certain way - if his wingers aren't tracking back they're no good.  And in fairness, thinking back to our 3-0 win over Birmingham last season, FF was dragged off for being crap on the wing and not tracking back and we were getting absolutely beasted.

Reach came on and completely played a blinder, showing FF exactly what he should have been doing, helped create chances, covered his defensive duties AND scored too.

As good a player as he is, do we actually need him with the abundance of other strikers we have?

Yeah he is a selfish tvvat.

Skilful and can be a match winner, but i'm sick of his bullsh1t now. I want him gone. 

1 minute ago, NorthernOwl said:

What I found odd was Carlos saying how much we missed Hooper last season and what an impact it had on our perfromances. Now he's fit he's back on the bench making way for the totally ineffectual FF. Seems somewhat bizarre to me.

Agreed.

Many who wanted Carlos to stay said that we only lost in the semi cos Hooper was out.

Well he is fit again, and on the bench. Probably wouldn't have been even picked. Would have been Fessi and Fletch.

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

6 game unbeaten run towards the end of last season.

FF nowhere to be seen. 

We played better and won games.

Play Offs FF used as a striker again and we get knocked out and put in two very poor performances.

Coincidence I think not.

Apart from playing in 4 of the games and scoring the only goal in one them, I agree

18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hold on...

Carlos getting stick from 75% of fans for not playing FF left, then when he explains why he doesn't, Carlos is at fault!?

Yeah because he's pandering to his wishes rather than dropping him from the squad like he did with McGugan

Who's calling the shots?

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He rarely scores as a striker.

We score less than one goal per team when he plays there.

Its the kiss of death to his strike partner. They NEVER score.

He went on strike

He only wants to play in his preferred position

erm, let me think........

Again, name another of our current strikers who's done more for us, as a striker? 

Just play him alongside Joao and watch us fly again. 

I was going to start a thread about this about a week ago or so. Got told there had been a few heated discussions because FF didn't want to play on the left. But after advice from a trusted poster on here who shall remain nameless unless he wants to reveal himself, I decided it wasn't worth the stick and abuse I'd get for "shittstirring".

lol

Glad it's out in the open now though. For me, I would sell him to the highest bidder and buy a top class winger with the money. He's just not worth the trouble of keeping, everybody walking on eggshells and tip toeing around him like he's irreplaceable.  He's shown he's a big baby on more than one occasion. Just not worth the hassle.

Doom is as boring as they come the Huddersfield dog s**gging loving t*sser the stir are very clever broke they're neck to announce the Djourou signing had collapsed an hour before kick off yesterday in order to send bad vibes through the #swfc hashtag 

Edited by s6 owl

For me Forestieri is the best player we've had since the Prem days. In his first season his energy and skill was the catalyst for the team, often once moved out to the left as it happens. But it seems he doesn't fit the system Carlos wants to play so if I were Carlos I'd surely be thinking of selling him. 

20 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Well he is still at fault.

He should say play on the left or out of the team.

He's basically admitting to not being in charge of team selection. Mutiny. That's as bad as it gets for a manager.

Ok that part I agree with.

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Doom is as boring as they come the Huddersfield dog s**gging loving t*sser the stir are very clever broke they're neck to announce the Djourou had collapsed an hour before kick off  

Petition to get Doom sacked

34 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Shocking from Forestieri.

Pathetic of Carlos to pander to him.

Unforgivably cowardly for the manager to air his dirty linen in public.

Get rid of them both. 

FF should have gone after the Norwich debacle. He is given another chance and now this. He is clearly a disruptive influence on the team. He plays where he's picked or doesn't play at all. We are judging him on here based on one season. Last year he had as many bad games as good. 

CC should follow him out the door for his inept management and bleating to the press. I know it's a different era but can you imagine Big Jack, Wilco or Big Ron handling it this way. Not a chance. 

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

I was going to start a thread about this about a week ago or so. Got told there had been a few heated discussions because FF didn't want to play on the left. But after advice from a trusted poster on here who shall remain nameless unless he wants to reveal himself, I decided it wasn't worth the stick and abuse I'd get for "shittstirring".

lol

Glad it's out in the open now though. For me, I would sell him to the highest bidder and buy a top class winger with the money. He's just not worth the trouble of keeping, everybody walking on eggshells and tip toeing around him like he's irreplaceable.  He's shown he's a big baby on more than one occasion. Just not worth the hassle.

Do you know whether these 'heated discussions' involved only Carlos and Forestieri, or other members of the squad as well?