Been common knowledge on here for the best part of year as so many posters have alluded to it , now it's official it's time to sell him and get somebody in who will play on the left.

I love the guy and his ability but playing him centrally is a detriment to the team especially when we have better options to form a front two pairing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bodhidharma said:

I've only just clicked.

Has he actually admitted submitting to FF's will?

Unbelievable.

It looks like it.

It will be fascinating to see if this is a bit of brinkmanship on Carlos' behalf - now he's made this public, he could always play Forestieri on the left against QPR and let us all see how he gets on, bearing in mind how we've seen him perform there in the past.

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, LiamK2292 said:

I'll never understand why Carlos tells the press this stuff other than to shift blame off himself. He's actually lost the plot.

This 

FF is completely ineffective up front. He should not be playing there in my opinion as we have many better options in that position. If he really refuses to play out wide left then we should move him on and use the funds to try and address some of our other issues. I'm getting fed up of him thinking he's bigger than the team. 

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The wheels are off after one game. What a complete mess

Easy to remedy though, and we don't need to upset the applecart either.

All Carlos has to do, is to pick a positive formation, adopt positive tactics, and put round pegs in round holes for it all.

Not bleeding rocket science. What's up with him? He only needs to look back 2 seasons to see what works best for us.

Never mind all this sheeite picking teams to counteract the opposition's way of playing. Let them fecking worry about playing us when we let the dogs off the leash!

I'd rather us have a real go and fall short than try to do a George Graham's Arsenal

If true is get shut. Of FF and CC.

FF for poor professionalism and thinking he's too good to do this role; CC for yet another example of wee wee poor management and using the press in a ridiculous manner.

For someone who talks so much in the press it's quite rare his words have a positive impact on team morale, performance or strengthening our negotiating hand.

6 minutes ago, erowl said:

The guy sounds under serious pressure..Just walk Carlos and do us all a favour

He literally just made an untenable situation a complete disaster with his comments to the press.

Emotional blame shifting instead of rational, steady on team-first leadership.

FF doesn't mind tracking back in the middle of the park so why not out wide? 

Its like when someone does the dishes badly so that they don't have to do them again.

Dissapointing because he suits the team better in that position. Its clear Carlos isn't willing to protect some of them in the media and take the flak himself now. 

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo do the exact same thing. Dont track back and defend and the team has to adjust to compromise. 

It happens in football, you just have to decide whether Fernando is good enough to do that for, or his team mates good enough to forego his lack of tracking.

23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously though...

"I asked why he was bobbar in pre season and he said it's because he was on the left wing..."

Give me a break. 

Unbelievable isn't it? God knows how much a week? I know it's a cliche but 99% of people would give their right arm to do what he's doing for a living.

i honestly think though that CC making this public, plus the FFP talk is paving the way for him going if a decent offer comes in.