IF FF has said that... 

Can you imagine Rory Delap saying to Tony Pulis "I don't want to do long throws in to the box anymore gaffer, we win too much, I think I should play as a striker". 

We really need the audio of what was said by CC. 

3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I was going to start a thread about this about a week ago or so. Got told there had been a few heated discussions because FF didn't want to play on the left. But after advice from a trusted poster on here who shall remain nameless unless he wants to reveal himself, I decided it wasn't worth the stick and abuse I'd get for "shittstirring".

lol

Glad it's out in the open now though. For me, I would sell him to the highest bidder and buy a top class winger with the money. He's just not worth the trouble of keeping, everybody walking on eggshells and tip toeing around him like he's irreplaceable.  He's shown he's a big baby on more than one occasion. Just not worth the hassle.

GEOFFREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

This was always going to happen, we have too many bodies upfront, can't keep the, all happy, we need 4 max + a youngster who can break through given injuries or suspensions 

FF for me I'll be happy to see the back of him, don't get me wrong he is a fantastic player, but last year we forgave and forgot, looks like he is chucking his toys out of the pray again, it's a team sport

39 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Get rid of both of them

I may have had a couple of bevs so this may come across as too extreme, but fúck them both. 

FF, you play where you're chuffing well told to play. The whole world knows you're better on the left, don't get the face on and be a mardy cnut just because you don't like a bit of running. You're not bigger than the team. 

CC, man up and transfer list a player that doesn't want to play where you tell him. Better yet, walk. You've lost it mate. I backed you to the hilt for 18 months, but it's becoming increasingly clear you've not got what it takes to get us up, increasingly clear there's disharmony in the dressing room, and increasingly clear players aren't enjoying playing football under you. 

How pathetic is this saga? Fancy going through the whole last 12 months of statements asking for forgiveness, news stories this pre-season about how ready FF is for the new season... and then coming out with this twaddly sheite. Do one. 

Drink more often.

Excellent post.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Grandad said:

I can't think of a player we have who tracks back more than FF

Me neither. That's what makes his attitude so bloody stupid. He is wonderful at it. He wins the ball back in our half and turns round and starts an attack. It gets the crowd going. 

But if he thinks he is a striker, more fool him. He is a 15mil Prem winger, and a 5mil occasional pick striker in a good Championship side.

It was amusing watching Doom Howson and Rob Staton getting all excited about the Djourou signing, no doubt because they were beating Nixon who hadn't said anything

What happens? Starts to fall apart and they're both there saying...I didn't announce it, but even the dimmest spark can see they both wanted to be SEEN as announcing it

Meanwhile, Nixon is sat on the sides saying wages have been an issue for weeks whilst these two bob local reporters (I use that word intentionally) make themselves look like JTO

Wants to play more centrally but he isn't an out and out striker and with the amount of strikers we have I believe he isn't being utilised very well upfront but he does give the opposition problems When on the wing.

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I can't think of a player we have who tracks back more than FF

If what has been reported is true, he's not saying he isn't tracking back just that it's ruining his offensive game. 

We all know this is the beginning of the end for both of the protagonists in this sorry episode...

Edited by Almat

13 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Again, name another of our current strikers who's done more for us, as a striker? 

Just play him alongside Joao and watch us fly again. 

We have four better STRIKERS than Fessi.

And four better than Joao for that matter.