Get rid of both of them

I may have had a couple of bevs so this may come across as too extreme, but fúck them both. 

FF, you play where you're chuffing well told to play. The whole world knows you're better on the left, don't get the face on and be a mardy cnut just because you don't like a bit of running. You're not bigger than the team. 

CC, man up and transfer list a player that doesn't want to play where you tell him. Better yet, walk. You've lost it mate. I backed you to the hilt for 18 months, but it's becoming increasingly clear you've not got what it takes to get us up, increasingly clear there's disharmony in the dressing room, and increasingly clear players aren't enjoying playing football under you. 

How pathetic is this saga? Fancy going through the whole last 12 months of statements asking for forgiveness, news stories this pre-season about how ready FF is for the new season... and then coming out with this twaddly sheite. Do one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

I'll never understand why Carlos tells the press this stuff other than to shift blame off himself. He's actually lost the plot.

I see this point... BUT... If FF is trying to dictate to CC what he thinks should happen on the pitch then is that acceptable also?

Leading to CC then gets hounded every week for playing him up front when it doesn't work? 

AND... Did we buy Reach all because of this? 

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Get rid of both of them

I may have had a couple of bevs so this may come across as too extreme, but fúck them both. 

FF, you play where you're chuffing well told to play. The whole world knows you're better on the left, don't get the face on and be a mardy cnut just because you don't like a bit of running. You're not bigger than the team. 

CC, man up and transfer list a player that doesn't want to play where you tell him. Better yet, walk. You've lost it mate. I backed you to the hilt for 18 months, but it's becoming increasingly clear you've not got what it takes to get us up, increasingly clear there's disharmony in the dressing room, and increasingly clear players aren't enjoying playing football under you. 

How pathetic is this saga? Fancy going through the whole last 12 months of statements asking for forgiveness, news stories this pre-season about how ready FF is for the new season... and then coming out with this twaddly sheite. Do one. 

Lionel Messi does it. Do the Barcelona fans hate him for it?

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm absolutely amazed it took this long. 

This is a disgraceful interview by the manager, once again pointing the finger at the best player we have 

And the responses already suggest it will work. People are blaming FF instead of pointing the finger where it needs pointing. I'm done with Carlos on the strength of this. 

Terrible management this. Awful

I'd have respected Carlos a lot more had he not given into Forestieri and played him up top the other day. But to give in to this demand and then blame him after the match! They should both be held accountable. 

Haha, this is such a mess.

We're getting insight that we never should - there is absolutely no way that this kind of discussion should be made public, especially by the manager.

We wondered yesterday whether they had done anything in pre-season - and it looks like anything we practiced has completely gone out the window now FF has decided he doesn't want to play there.  Wonderful!

Can you imagine the other players' thoughts now? Our other strikers in particular.  All now gunning for 1 place.

Compare this attitude to Lee Bullen's - who played every bloody position on the pitch when told.

Saying that, he's by some distance our best player. I don't really care whether he or Carlos goes - clearly both aren't going to work anymore.

And I'm probably in the minority of NOT wanting the manager sacked, I criticise him hoping he realises he can have a fantastic season with us if he wakes up and smells the coffee. I actually like the fella but I'm pished off with his obstinance.

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Get rid of both of them

Wish I made this much sense after a few beers.

37 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Would like to see him have a free role behind a front two of Rhodes and Hooper 

Yes lets change the team formation around around to accommodate a sulkerbin a position he has never played for us.

Then he can sulk again and say I want to be CF.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Best player in the world =/= Fernando Forestieri 

Also... hasn't Messi been moved wide in the last couple of years? :rolleyes:

Fernando = our Messi?

Messi a few years ago demanded to play up front, which led to Ibrahimovic being sold

Messi has since moved wide because of Suarez signing, not through choice. Has he mellowed as he has aged? Who knows?

Criticising Fernando for this though isnt necessary though... To be honest.