2 minutes ago, ThomasSWFC said:

I seem to remember last season when Carlos played him on the Left we had huge problems because down that side due to Fernando not tracking back. 

This a joke? He tracks back when he's playing up front let alone on the left. His tracking back has NEVER been a problem.

I can't imagine any British manager saying this to the press, assuming he did say it of course.

As with the Rhodes penalty episode last season it just comes across as Carlos taking no ownership or responsibility for the players.  Like saying " this is the kind of stuff I have to put up with from the players they give me" and is just alien to our model of how a club works 

I have never understood where Chanseri gets his advice from on how to run the footballing side but he needs to forget about kits and owls in the park and get the important stuff sorted. 

I can't see Carlos still at the club at Xmas which is disappointing as it means we will be struggling 

2 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

You're missing the bigger point.

We know what he's like - if he doesn't play up front he'll get in a strop.

He'll then not perform

He'll then want a transfer

It'll be a right mess.

It already bloody is

Nope you have missed the bigger picture, if what happens is what you posted, then CC and us come out better.

He gets face on

He gets dropped

He asks for a transfer.

CC gets asked why isn't FF playing and he then tells everyone because he doesn't want to play where I tell him, so we will sell him.

However we will never know because fans have already made their minds up and written him off.

3 minutes ago, RedSoxOwl said:

If the tactics were right Forestieri would a perfectly good striker or LW, as he was in the first season.

On another note, why is our star reporter Howson again looking to put out  a bobbar-stirring, negative story? 

I'm no fan of Howson's journalism, but you can hardly blame him for reporting Carlos' comments, surely?

Very very poor management from Carlos, why the hell has he made something like this public ?

Tell you what it's no wonder the team played like strangers yesterday. 

Big problems I'm afraid and DC needs to act ...starting with Carlos.

6 minutes ago, RedSoxOwl said:

If the tactics were right Forestieri would a perfectly good striker or LW, as he was in the first season.

On another note, why is our star reporter Howson again looking to put out  a bobbar-stirring, negative story? 

The Spar and Radio Blunt will be orgasmic if united finish above us this season 

11 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

This a joke? He tracks back when he's playing up front let alone on the left. His tracking back has NEVER been a problem.

Nope - (4:53). His lack of tracking back nearly led to a goal. 

Edited by ThomasSWFC

That is appalling from Carlos.  What is said between manager and player should stay between them.  Would love to know what players think.    that's it for me. He should be sacked with immediate effect.   As unprofessional as you can get

4 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Very very poor management from Carlos, why the hell has he made something like this public ?

Tell you what it's no wonder the team played like strangers yesterday. 

Big problems I'm afraid and DC needs to act ...starting with Carlos.

He's been outed so Carlos can get rid of him,he has effectively been out up for sale

It's funny this...

DC won't tell us what's going on with the kit because fans might get negative.

Yet CC comes out and tells us players don't want to play in certain positions and he's backing down to them. 

Contradiction at its finest from the club.

• Haha 1

Once the manager outs a player for something like this he loses the trust and respect of the rest of the squad, and more to the point they won't be prepared to run through a wall for him or show loyalty.  It's terrible management whatever the situation with FF.

• Like 1