How are you coping

13 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

I am sweating alot and having terribly watery poos. 

Not sure whether match nerves or standard obesity crisis. 

It will all firm up on the day, be reyt then it's poo bricks time 

3 hours ago, Mattytheowl3 said:

I dont know about anyone else but I find it extremely difficult to cope with the build up to probably our biggest 2, hopefully 3 games. All I can think about is what if we loose? How will we set up? How will they set up? what happens if we do loose? So many ifs and buts!? 

What im asking is Basically, how do you cope with this 5h1t, on the lead up to the next few weeks?!

Easy. I just think about all the people suffering in the world, with terminal illnesses or trapped in a war zone, straving and with no escape, and it reminds me that this is just a game and it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Im feeling really nervous yet excited, cant wait for hopefully the next 3 games. If we go up it will be amazing, i keep thinking about the teams we will play and cant help but smile. If the worse does happen and we dont go up i will be gutted for a good few days, however i will then start to think i am looking forward to us getting 6 points from the pigs next season and seeing us fight for a top 2 spot (which we will achieve) while they are battling to survive being in the bottom 3.

Edited by WalthamOwl

It's going to be a long week, it's only Tuesday and I reckon Wednesday pop into my head at least once every half an hour! 

I keep telling myself we are in a much better position than last season, both in squad qualify and standard of play off opponents we have this year! 

Just hope we don't let ourselves down....at the very least we should have a day out in London again!

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

Easy. I just think about all the people suffering in the world, with terminal illnesses or trapped in a war zone, straving and with no escape, and it reminds me that this is just a game and it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

I'm straving. Tomato and poached egg on brown toast.

6 minutes ago, JUNNY said:

The team give it all they had that day but it didnt happen for them on the day and thats football and life. You are naive if you believe they just didnt turn up and didnt want it. 

I beg to differ.

We never got going, at all. Watch the game back. Yes, Bruce did a job on us, but we never asked any questions offensively. If it wasn't for Westwood it would of been more than 1-0 too. 

We'll right the wrong of last year though, believe you me.