How are you coping

9 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

More likely to lose than win.... Mathematically yep we're a one in four chance, but I think we're quite a bit stronger than the others in player quality. Fulham have a some good players, same with Huddersfield and reading, but we' do look better as a whole not just running through 1-11 I think our back up options on the bench is of a higher quality too. 

Yep. I personally reckon we ought to be favourites. But not odds on

2 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yep. I personally reckon we ought to be favourites. But not odds on

Exactly and not just in the first 11 as we saw last year with Brighton injuries can play a big part when it comes down to the playoffs, add the ability to change things up when needed too. This is we're we should have a bigger advantage over the other 3. Also not forgetting the others have had pretty settled sides with players playing week in and week out, we're we've had a few injuries, which should help with fatigue both mentally and physically at this time of the season. 

5 hours ago, Mattytheowl3 said:

I dont know about anyone else but I find it extremely difficult to cope with the build up to probably our biggest 2, hopefully 3 games. All I can think about is what if we loose? How will we set up? How will they set up? what happens if we do loose? So many ifs and buts!? 

What im asking is Basically, how do you cope with this 5h1t, on the lead up to the next few weeks?!

I cope with large amounts of Newkie Brown 

For me last season I was calmer as there was an expectation that Brighton would have too much quality, over the two games.

This season I think it is roles reversed and that worries me!

It is only Tuesday and I am a bag of nerves!

5 hours ago, Mattytheowl3 said:

I d ont know about anyone else but I find it extremely difficult to cope with the build up to probably our biggest 2, hopefully 3 games. All I can think about is what if we loose? How will we set up? How will they set up? what happens if we do loose? So many ifs and buts!? 

What im asking is Basically, how do you cope with this 5h1t, on the lead up to the next few weeks?!

Dont care if we loose, but I really care if we lose

Totally relaxed until Sunday morning. I listened closely to what Wagner said after they lost to Cardiff & he seemed resigned to the fact they've had a great season already. Can't imagine a single one of their players is looking forward to playing us. They've recently been rogered by Fulham & lost to Brum & Cardiff. Their first team can't just roll out of bed this weekend & turn it on like a tap. Bring it on!

4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Totally relaxed until Sunday morning. I listened closely to what Wagner said after they lost to Cardiff & he seemed resigned to the fact they've had a great season already. Can't imagine a single one of their players is looking forward to playing us. They've recently been rogered by Fulham & lost to Brum & Cardiff. Their first team can't just roll out of bed this weekend & turn it on like a tap. Bring it on!

I totally agree with this.

I'd love to really see us go for the kill from the off on Sunday.

Blow them away.

30 minutes ago, darklord said:

Ive just been constantly rewatching youtube clips of us singing at Wembley or the lights v Brighton. Throw in the odd Hartlepool play off final for good measure

Thought this was just me!

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

I think it's all an attempt at mind games, Carlos did similar before Brighton "haven't we over achieved, were the underdog etc"