How are you coping

Relaxed last year as we weren't expected to go up.

Relaxed this year as I'm not confident we'll do it. Will be harder than the 2 legs Vs. Brighton as we're the team with the pressure this time. Got to turn up and be professional.

The best thing I find is the fact we have a realistic chance of going up this year, I take great comfort from the knowledge that those across the city who live in our shadow would give their right trotter to be in our position. I take even greater amusement when they make themselves look silly with comments such as Billy Sharp will be the leagues top scorer next season and that they will finish in the play offs.

Oh Dem Blades, the gift that keeps on giving.

Obviously I want us to get there, but when contemplating defeat in semi's I just think if it happens then least il save a fair few quid and won't get all the hassle of trying to get out of work etc. 

Tight git I know, but really il happily be skint and in my bosses bad books though if we do it lol 

Edited by meadowview owl

Last season I was confident because I just felt that given our 100% play-off success rate due to our victory in Cardiff in 2005, we were going to p!$$ off United fans even more by winning the championship play-offs at the first time of asking.

Sadly it wasn't to be but it's still 2 Final appearances out of 2 play-off campaigns and even though I think Huddersfield will be a tougher ask in the semi-finals than Brighton was IMO due to their inevitable hangover and fatigue from just missing out on automatic promotion, our experience from last season and the desire to get the job done this time will see us through, hopefully?:manager: