Fulham won't rest players

1 minute ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

Not to mention, I am not even sure that I know our strongest side. I don't know how to make that decision with the players we have... 

Over to you Carlos

:manager:

16 hours ago, Stainless1983 said:

Jokanovic on SSN saying they won't be making 10 changes for Sunday because they don't have enough players. Also he doesn't want his players thinking it is time for a vacation.

Does this change your view on what we should do?

Im still in the 'rest' camp. It did us no harm last year.  

I know it's a bit different as Wolves were not in the play offs but I don't think a loss would change the mood or confidence of the players who are rested. We have a big enough squad to make the changes and still compete. 

Play a side who we don't intend in playing in the play offs..with strict instructions to snack some bones.

Wildsmith

Palmer - Lees - Sasso - Fox

Buckley - Jones - Bannan - McManaman

Winnall - Nuhiu

Lee, Hutch and Nando on the bench if they need 30 minutes for fitness.

Edited by cookeh

Jokanovic saying he won't make ten changes, is a far cry from saying that he will put out a full strength team. I would be very surprised if he didn't rest at least three star players. Of course he might just want to put out a strong team in the hope of beating us or drawing so that Fulham can avoid us in the semi-finals. (Oops! I'm beginning to sound like a Fulham fan.)

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

No way would i risk Hutch or Rhodes 

My thoughts with those were that they'll probably be bench players in the playoffs. Both could do with a bit of match sharpness too.

Hutch being in defence means he doesn't have to run up & down the pitch so it won't be as demanding on his body. Plus Lees & Loovens are the only other options & them two are crucial to us keeping clean sheets.