Fans don't deserve this

You didn't go to tonight's game because other games aren't as cheap???????

F u c k

M e

Why can't fans just admit they look for any excuse not to go? Why not just admit you won't go until it's a big game?

Embarrassing.

£20 to sit in any stand tonight. Doesn't matter who the opposition are, you're still paying to see Wednesday. 20,000 fans at £20.

'Big Club'

Hmmmmmmmmm

Fed up of these threads constantly popping up basically slagging off a large section of our fan base. We get it, you have season tickets, well done.

I constantly say this, other people have different interests and different responsibilities. I agree those who really got on the clubs back and slagged off prices should possibly make more of an effort when offers are on but understand everybody has different circumstances and football isn't the be all and end all of some people's lives.

I wanted to go tonight but didn't end up going. Despite only living a 35 minute drive away I couldnt get to the game without getting a couple of busses which takes at least an hour n a half. Also the fact the mojo rite of my mates aren't that interested in going anymore. I've only been to 4 homes games all seaosn and enjoyed every one of the matches. There will just be people like me who more often than not have other things on.

I'm in no way looking for sympathy but it's boring me to tears fans like me who have invested thousands into the club over the years get slagged off for not making sheffield wednesday the number one priority their life.

There will be 10's of thousands of floating fans, they aren't all going to show up all at once unless it's a special occasion, right or wrong. A few thousand will go one week, a different few thousand will go another week.

I don't care about the cold or the opposition, but people must understand a Tuesday night game vs bottom of the leauge isn't a big pull.

To all those who keep having digs at other genuine fans I got to the point of saying roger off and get off your high horses. Let's enjoy how well we are doing and the football being produced week in week out. Let people support our club in their own way, not bow down to the so called 'true fans' who feel the need to slag off fellow wednesday fans for spending their time and money how they please.

Didn't go. It was cheaper for Arsenal fans, than me.

Takes some believing that - doesn't it?

Breathtaking mickey taking, that was. I'm asked to pay more than a bloody Arsenal fan.

No thanks.

Arsenal fans were rewarded for loyalty to club same as ours were.

Both clubs have to come to an agreement over prices for cup games.

Season ticket holders and members were given discount and rightly so.

F u c k

M e

Why can't fans just admit they look for any excuse not to go? Why not just admit you won't go until it's a big game?

Embarrassing.

£20 to sit in any stand tonight. Doesn't matter who the opposition are, you're still paying to see Wednesday. 20,000 fans at £20.

'Big Club'

Hmmmmmmmmm

Agree 100%

So you wouldn't go yo one of the biggest games in our history, if not the biggest, because you were asked to pay £43 against Bristol?

No. Why would I, who have had no financial involvement with the Club this season - take someone's ticket?

And, on a principled basis - why would I pay money just see a one off game and turn a blind eye to all that has gone off?

I don't want any part of this screwing the fan base - I can't change my views just to suit.

Its not very often i agree with Reading but i do tonight.

You know what i said to my dad many years ago, i can not believe you dont go to every game anymore and he said he coudlnt be bothered. He has followed wednesday for 50 years and before that point he went home and away no matter who we played.

I also used to go to every game as soon as i was old enough to go and pay myself, wouldnt miss a trip!!!  couple the fact we have had to watch absolute dross for 20 years in decline with a club who lets be honest didnt give a roger about the fans with the sudden sharp increase in prices at the first sight of any chance of success was enough for me to say enough is enough.

When they announced the pricing i decided that my money was better spent on taking out my 3 kids at the weekend, could i afford the prices? yep, did i think it was right? no, could i give my family more fun doing other things? most certainly.

I imagine i am far from the only one who thought this, it now doesnt matter how well we are playing or if its a cheaper game, i am now out of the habit of going and tbh im not bothered that much.and i never thought i would say that.

Shambolic attendance. Can't defend it. There are meant to be 'thousands priced out' and wanting twentys plenty. Twenty quid ticket comes & we've lost once at home all season, scoring poo poo loads. And what happens? roger all.

I literally cannot go into the next steering group meeting and preach for cheap tickets if our fans can't be arsed. 

F u c k

M e

Embarrassing.

'Big Club'

Hmmmmmmmmm

Not up their with Flying Owls 'tough sh!t' post but again the steering group showing some real class.

A one off 20 pound game on a Tuesday night in January against Bolton and we're all meant to make the effort because the club have been shafting fans at every chance all season?

Sometimes people like the same old product at the same old price.

Now we have a brand new product at a brand new price, looks like people aren't jumping on board when they can.

Say a bottle of wine in a supermarket is normally £15, goes half price to £7.50...some people will still buy the £6.50 bottle they are used too because they can't afford to get hooked on the normally £15 bottle.