Fans don't deserve this

you mean like the thousands of casuals who went the wycombe game and havent bothered since? SHould we start paying fans to attend?

Were there 8 categories for the Wycombe game?

Did I actually pay £43:00 and the price was jacked up?

Crikey.

Instead of telling fans why they should come - why not listen as to why some won't come?

you mean like the thousands of casuals who went the wycombe game and havent bothered since? SHould we start paying fans to attend?

You have to entice fans back...I mean fair enuff you can also say "Bll x to the f.ookers"...But what sort of business does that?...and it is a business now..

35000 against Arsenal, proves the customers are there....£20 on a cold Tuesday night against the bottom of the league is obviously not the "Loss leader" that brings 'em in...

Who the f.ook is surprised?...I'm not.

It all needs sorting before the season starts..not mixing and bloody matching on the hoof

Were there 8 categories for the Wycombe game?

Did I actually pay £43:00 and the price was jacked up?

Crikey.

Instead of telling fans why they should come - why not listen as to why some won't come?

missed the point it seems. Given the game was 20 quid, we are doing well etc, I asked what could be done to bring the casuals back. But, thank you for speaking to the thousands who went to the wycombe game and have never bothered since

So the increased ticket prices in the prem, especially for games against the "big" teams wont put them off?

No, it won't. People would be happier paying £35 to watch us play Man U on a Tuesday night than £20 v Bolton.

Prices won't go up,as much as you think in the Prem.

Anyone is welcome if they pay their money

You sure about that?

Every other week we have a thread started by a season ticket holder slating the part timers.

Im sure it'll pick up in time, but the club has been in a malaise for many years.

You have to entice fans back...I mean fair enuff you can also say "Bll x to the f.ookers"...But what sort of business does that?...and it is a business now..

35000 against Arsenal, proves the customers are there....£20 on a cold Tuesday night against the bottom of the league is obviously not the "Loss leader" that brings 'em in...

Who the f.ook is surprised?...I'm not.

It all needs sorting before the season starts..not mixing and bloody matching on the hoof

I agree totally that the prices need to be sorted, and consistant, honestly ive never know so many bloody categories in any club, but my point is, I feel the aresnal game was another wycombe and such, and made up of alot of people there for the day out, not even casual fans, people who even if we paid them wouldnt go. 

Honestly I feel that tonights attendance was poor considering our league position and the price. Yeah the club needs to sort its pricing out, but 20 quid is 20 quid, despite how much it cost to watch the Bristol game

missed the point it seems. Given the game was 20 quid, we are doing well etc, I asked what could be done to bring the casuals back. But, thank you for speaking to the thousands who went to the wycombe game and have never bothered since

It wasn't £20:00 in August was it?

I personally didn't give a stuff if it was free tonight. After August - tonight was irrelevant to me. Whilst ever the Club still persue the chance to mug me off (Boxing Day) - they can shove their offers on a Tuesday night.

Loyalty works both way in my world - not when it suits the Club.

Anyone fancy paying for my travel, putting me up for the night and then covering my shift at work the next day.

I wish I could go to every home game and some away but it is impossible at the moment due to expense of travel and tickets and getting time off work. I'll be on the Kop on Saturday after only managing 3 other home games and 1 away earlier in the season and might only get to another 2 games the rest if the season

Yes we do.

20k on a cold early January night against bottom of the league... They brought 100.

Don't forget we are in the Championship.

Is it just me who thinks anything above 20k is good for such games?

I thought tonight would be around 18k so yes I agree

"But it was £43 to watch us play Bristol 4 months ago"

FFS.

and by how much did second phase season tickets go up...There you have the problem....it p*ssed a lot of fans off...If Wednesday had sorted that before categorising like nutters...We wouldn't be having this discussion..

You are asking in the wrong place, where you see posters who have been on Owlstalk for 2 minutes with 10k, 20k, 30k posts who would struggle to know what Hillsborough looks like.

Today Bolton brought hardly any, I looked around and expected less than 20k to be honest.  

Things will change, it just needs a bit of time.  Rome wasn't built in a day, but Wednesday have been destroyed in under 2 decades.   It takes time to get people believing again, even when the truth is in front of them to see.

It's pointless - hopefully someone from the Club will take note.

Because, frankly certain ST holders' input, into these discussion/threads, are irrelevant. You aren't really flipping interested.

You don't want to listen and you won't listen. It's pointless repeating it.

£20:00 on Tuesday night is bloody irrelevant, now. It wasn't me who rather unsubtly tried to mug off the casuals - on a week to week basis.

I ain't paying £43:00 on the opening day and Boxing Day to go to Hillsborough. So the Club can shove its offers.

Edited by ReadingOwl

and by how much did second phase season tickets go up...There you have the problem....it p*ssed a lot of fans off...If Wednesday had sorted that before categorising like nutters...We wouldn't be having this discussion..

We ballsed up the pricing simple as that and are suffering the consequences now to a certain degree

You are asking in the wrong place, where you see posters who have been on Owlstalk for 2 minutes with 10k, 20k, 30k posts who would struggle to know what Hillsborough looks like.

Today Bolton brought hardly any, I looked around and expected less than 20k to be honest.

Things will change, it just needs a bit of time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but Wednesday have been destroyed in under 2 decades. It takes time to get people believing again, even when the truth is in front of them to see.

It's the prices, it's the prices