Fans don't deserve this

It wasn't £20:00 in August was it?

I personally didn't give a stuff if it was free tonight. After August - tonight was irrelevant to me. Whilst ever the Club still persue the chance to mug me off (Boxing Day) - they can shove their offers on a Tuesday night.

Loyalty works both way in my world - not when it suits the Club.

so youre never going again because of the Bristol game?

One problem might be, do enough fans know about the reduced ticket offers on certain games?

Some fans might see the general pricing structure this season and say they can't afford it so lose interest. And so don't look at/hear about any deals on.

Otherwise it's bizarre our great season so far wouldn't attract more interest. Cold midweek night games never help though, but even though it was only Bolton that's a team we expect to beat now. 

Think DC needs to do a similar offer for a saturday game and we;'ll see what the difference is then.

It's pointless - hopefully someone from the Club will take note.

Because, frankly certain ST holders' input, into these discussion/threads, are irrelevant. You aren't really flipping interested.

You don't want to listen and you won't listen. It's pointless repeating it.

£20:00 on Tuesday night is bloody irrelevant, now. It wasn't me who rather unsubtle you tried to mug off the casuals - on a week to week basis.

Excuse me mate..I hold.. 2!! season tickets at the minute....So my opinion s weight is doubled....

I mean how ludicrous is that in f.ookin' January?

Imagine that in the 70's?...carting 2 of them f.ookin' Duvet like things about...with all the tearin' out an'paper flyin' about.

I bought the early bird again simply because I'm sh* t scared of not being able to afford the second phase..So here I am..anteing up nigh on a grand for half a bleedin' season!!...

I'll be glad when ive had enough..........

It's the prices, it's the prices

Nah no it's not if truth be told.

Today we weren't good enough and it was a bit boring, so i'm glad we didn't have a lot of extra fans there today.   Next home game, well - that will be a draw for some fans who aren't sure, so let's hope that's a better spectacle to get them to come back again.     

It wasn't £20:00 in August was it?

I personally didn't give a stuff if it was free tonight. After August - tonight was irrelevant to me. Whilst ever the Club still pur the chance to mug me off (Boxing Day) - they can shove their offers on a Tuesday night.

Loyalty works both way in my world - not when it suits the Club.

So why quote about a match you " don't give a stuff about methinks you really do " give a stuff about " but not wanting to get excited about what's happening...no doubt you'll wake up at some part of the shift ( probably at the playoffs ) and say you were instrumental in the success after all...sound familiar :-)

If and when we do go up we'll get huge crowds against Arsenal, Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs at the very least.

Leeds only have one club, over 700k population, yet their attendences are similar to ours. Why? Because they've been crap for years, wasn't even that long ago that they were in the Champions League for Christ sake. Nottingham Forrest, another big club with only one major Team in the city, their attendances are worse than ours. Why? Because they're crap and have been crap for even longer than us.

Basically, these big teams, including us have been crap for years, and we're playing against many Mickey Mouse teams atm.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

The price was high, probably to high, but if they were going to charge it, that's the day to do it.

Yer still not listening are you?

£43:00 on the opening day to walk up and get a seat?

You're having a laugh.

160 pricing categories - to watch a game of football at Hillsborough? It changes week to bloody week.

Which bright spark thought that one up?

Nah no it's not if truth be told.

Today we weren't good enough and it was a bit boring, so i'm glad we didn't have a lot of extra fans there today. Next home game, well - that will be a draw for some fans who aren't sure, so let's hope that's a better spectacle to get them to come back again.

Nah, be at home watching it on Sky.