Fans don't deserve this

We often used to say our "brilliant" support disn't deserve some of the knocks we've taken over the last 15 years.

Now it's reversed. The fans don't deserve this team, this manager and this chairman.

20,000 at £20 and very poor atmosphere.

We offered more as fans when we were poor.

What don't we like? What's not connecting for the fans? Cheap tickets tonight, £25 offer on Saturday.

We need to do more.

Bolton fans don't deserve what they are getting.

I know some people think it's funny that there were hardly any there but it's not that long ago we were on the brink.

Let's hope, for the sake of those that did make the journey today, that they can get it together and find their own Mandaric.

maybe the fans arnt out there..people on here said they would all come crawling back if we won a few..i said they wouldnt..we simply havnt got thousands of fans just waiting for a few wins or better ticket prices..its a myth

Rubbish, we had 38,000 Wednesday fans against Wycombe for promotion from LEAGUE ONE, we took over 40,000 to the Milenium Stadium in what 2003 or 2004? for a League One Playoff final, ofc we have thousands of fans. We've been crap for years, it's going to take time to regain them.

I wish the Leeds game wasn't on Tele and was t a 12.30 K/O but remained 25 quid, we'd easily get 30k not including the Leeds fans.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

It's going to take longer than expected it seems.

I'd have expected more of those that had drifted away to return so that's a surprise given our current league status etc.

On a positive note I think we're going to do well at creating new fans, put more onus on that, I want to see kids under a certain age getting in FOC, get them hooked like we were.

Rubbish, we had 38,000 Wednesday fans against Wycombe for promotion from LEAGUE ONE, we took over 40,000 to the Milenium Stadium in what 2003 or 2004? for a League One Playoff final, ofc we have thousands of fans. We've been crop for years, it's going to take time to regain them.

So how would you suggest getting them back? coz good football, winning, being in the playoff mix, and even cheap tickets arent working. 

I heard they have to raise 14m sharpshooter or its admin

And taking off the rose tinted specs a second Wednesday have far more potential than Bolton. Unless it's fans lead I can't see the attraction like Mandaric must have had for us

yeah they do. the owner stopped putting cash in a while back, but if the clubs sold will write off about 170 mill he is owed