Fans don't deserve this

not to struggle against a side bottom of the league would be a start

Not the first time this season we have done this tho . charlton and MK fakes were other games where we struggled against teams the top boys have put to bed easily.

I'm agog waiting foir the 2017/18 season tickets to come out...Ive heard its March....

They're having your pants down - and, by the reaction (or lack of) on here. They'll continue to do so. Fans have already bought into this "free market" guff.

Divide and conquer.

And, throw in a bit of abuse and ridicule.

It just makes it easier to stay away, personally.

They're having your pants down - and, by the reaction (or lack of) on here. They'll continue to do so. Fans have already bought into this "free market" guff.

Divide and conquer.

Incorrect...I am taking my own pants down....admittedly the weight of the number of season tickets in me pocket is helping the process...

I agree that prices are too high for some games. But perhaps if we did get a big crowd 25k plus every time it was 20 quid it would encourage the powers that be to keep the price that way.

If the same or less turn up than on the big popular games then it doesn't suggest to them that price is an issue. But they will have made more from the gate receipt

Edited by Bluesteel

Ours was the second best attended Championship match tonight, behind Derby.

More than double what most games got.

It's Tuesday, in January when everyone's skint, against a club rooted to the bottom of the table and facing admin, who have a below average away following even when they're doing well.

There's nowt wrong with an attendance of 20k under those circumstances.

And 20k people in a stadium the size of Hillsborough never have and never will be able to create a decent atmosphere.

Not a great attendance but have a look at all other's in Championship tonight and you'll see it wasn't that bad.

There is really only Ipswich you could compare ( high prices, going for play offs etc) Leeds would have taken a few and they got just over 19 so all in all not bad but if you compare to our traditional support ie averaging 23 thou in the pub league a few years back then it is shybo.

Very poor attendance.

Certain fans have moaned and moaned about ticket prices, DC takes it on board, makes it £20 a ticket and all we can muster as a disappointing 20k.

I wonder what excuse the stay aways will hide behind tonight? Too cold??

Not very poor just a little disappointing, only Derby got more than us tonight and teams like Ipswich got less with more attractive fixtures.

Like I said in another thread some people are skint after Christmas and if you are it doesn't make much difference if tickets are £20 or £36.

You watch Reading when we're in the play off final absolutely busting a gut to pay £90 for the best seat at Wembley

I won't be going. Of that you can be absolutely assured.

I have absolutely no problem with ST holders - their loyalty or their attendance.

I just think it's hilarious how 'some' ST holders, concessionaires, OAP's, and Student have a problem with mine.

When your paying (or being asked to pay) the same bloody prices, then, I might be persuaded.

But your not.

Divide and conquer.

Bye then

Not very poor just a little disappointing, only Derby got more than us tonight and teams like Ipswich got less with more attractive fixtures.

Like I said in another thread some people are skint after Christmas and if you are it doesn't make much difference if tickets are £20 or £36.

Supposedly lots didn't go on Saturday to save for tonight