Fans don't deserve this

The grounds just too big for us in terms of generating an atmosphere. Too many people have sat in the same seats for years now and have grown grumpy during the dross years. Everything needs a shake up stadium wise. It's hard work sat on the kop at times, even when winning.

Any news on reported singing section?

oh give over with these old chestnuts...these fans who turn out for wycombe and the play off final wont be back till theres another season defining game..they have ni intenrion of watching us everyweek

Point remains, the fans are there. What some people don't seem to realise is most of these fans have probably put up with enough crap and now have other things outside of football.

They must have really been paying over the odds in the prem to end up in this mess. I suppose we did the same and the truth comes out when the gravy train stops

Yeah I have no clue how they f*cked up that bad. I mean they never really spent big as such. might have paid a fair amount in wages over the years to the likes of anelka, djorkaeff, hierro, okacha etc, but to to get that much in debt, I honestly dont know

Everyone on here knows (who actually cares to listen/read). Hopefully, the Club will now know, for next season.

The Club needs to have a bit of respect and stop trying to mug a section of the fan base off. Stop trying to tempt people to come, when it suits, and then imposing ridiculous prices, when it doesn't.

It's insulting.

Oh, and abusing and belittling people on here, when you are told the truth, doesn't work either. It just makes me ashamed with regard to some of our abusive supporters.

I could quite easily have attended tonight - in past years, I certainly would have and put up with inconvenience/travel.

£43:00 to watch Bristol in August?

Couldn't be bothered tonight, on that basis. The Club need to make their mind up. Do they want casuals to go - or not? If so, when it suits me - or them?

And, furthermore, if Truefans don't give a stuff about the PartTimers - why do you keep asking? You don't listen anyway.

Edited by ReadingOwl

It's probably up there as the least desirable time of year to watch a football match. I also think a lot of people don't realise the price. The damage has been done in terms of ticket pricing PR. There's still the odd few people thinking it'll cost them £52 to go to Hillsborough. It's going to be a while before we start getting respectable attendances. The previous pricing of games has made a lot people, like me, feel slightly disconnected with things if I'm being honest.

We often used to say our "brilliant" support disn't deserve some of the knocks we've taken over the last 15 years.

Now it's reversed. The fans don't deserve this team, this manager and this chairman.

20,000 at £20 and very poor atmosphere.

We offered more as fans when we were poor.

What don't we like? What's not connecting for the fans? Cheap tickets tonight, £25 offer on Saturday.

We need to do more.

We don't deserve a bunch of 20 year old lads on 40k a week, a manager in his first 7 months in English football and a tuna billionaire?

Because we only got 20k for a Tuesday night match in mid Jan when we are in the lower top half of division 2?

Oh dear

lol

Everyone on here knows (who actually cares to listen/read). Hopefully, people will now know, for next season.

The Club needs to have a bit of respect and stop trying to mug a section of the fan base off. Stop trying to tempt people to come, when it suits, and then imposing ridiculous prices, when it doesn't.

It's insulting.

Oh, and abusing and belittling people on here, when you are told the truth, doesn't work either. It just makes ashamed with regard to some of our supporters.

I could quite easily have attended tonight - in past years, I certainly would have and put up with inconvenience/travel.

£43:00 to watch Bristol in August?

Couldn't be bothered tonight, on that basis. The Club need to make there mind up. Do they casuals to go - or not?

And, furthermore, if Truefans don't give a stuff about the PartTimers - why do you keep asking? You don't listen anyway.

you mean like the thousands of casuals who went the wycombe game and havent bothered since? SHould we start paying fans to attend?

No one wants to go and watch football on a Tuesday night. The league should scrap them or a least reduce them. Unless you live close to hillsborough, it's a real ball ache with leaving work and then getting back home, which even season ticket holders can't sometimes be bothered with. Add to this it being January no wonder we got 20,000. Plus we always seem to play crap mid week.