Pearson & Roeder

To me it looks likely that they will have clearly defined roles:-

Roeder - DOF

Gray - Head Coach

Pearson - Chief Exec type role.

Aldridge looks the most vulnerable to me.

Regardless of the set-up, Roeder and Pearson will be on good salaries.  You don't add those costs if you are still intending to shop at Netto - a very good indication that we will be spending heavily in the Summer.

Bloody hell, Roeder couldn't mention enough about how he loves 'travelling' and will 'travel anywhere to watch a player'.

He's just here to get free holidays lol

Most interesting bit was at the end where he talks about Chansiri wanting to have a crack at climbing the Premier League once we're in there. It doesn't sound like he just wants to get promoted and sell us on for a quick profit.

Could be a big legacy in the making here...

Not really sure what I feel about these appointments.

I think I'll have to wait and see what 'Swintonowl' has to say about it !!!

Bit worried about old swinton after yesterday. Breaking up with your bird can be difficult for young uns. Wonder if shes told him yet?

should be excited but I'm really unsettled by this, Stuart Gray should have been in that press conference, I think his absence speaks volumes...

He's been backed by the chairman once again

Not really sure what more they can do to convince people that Stu will be in charge next season..

should be excited but I'm really unsettled by this, Stuart Gray should have been in that press conference, I think his absence speaks volumes...

i noticed that too, said they couldnt tell Stu because they wanted to keep it private. Obviously thought he would put an ITK post on here

The fact is, DC knows nowt about football, we all know that. 

He needs to take advice, and  Roeder and Pearson who are employed as advisor's are both very knowledgeable about different aspects of the game, a wealth of experience which can be utilised when needed.

Too many people on this site think they know everything about everything and need to take a deep breath and see how things pan out instead of making their own little stories up (Spells the  end of SG, Roeder knows nowt etc).

I'm very excited about the appointment TBH, maybe not the names any one would have expected but if all can work together well I see it as a move in the right direction, a very innovative set up.

S*** changes,  deal with it.

Edited by paddyowl

Pearson called us a massive club,he'll do for me :biggrin:

FH should be interesting tonight wonder how Brian et al will try to put a negative spin on this news

Blunts are already spinning it. Their angle is a comittee never works so they can breathe easy