Pearson & Roeder

Does anyone agree Chris Turner could have done the Roeder role?

He spotted talent such as Brunt and Whelan and is Wednesday through and through.

My old manager at the time, also a scout for Middlesbrough suggested him to Wednesday. No idea who brought Whelan to us. Edited by jonesy87shef

Having just got around to watching the clip of Gray talking about the new committee on YouTube, I have to say he's either an expert actor or Stuart is suddenly looking extremely relaxed and excited about the future at SWFC. The way he talks it looks as if a massive weight has just been lifted off his shoulders.

Any reservations I may have had about the new partnership have just vanished. Roll on the summer.

wonder how much input Milan has had with the formation of the committee?

very little I would think (just my opinion).

Whelan is a lovely bloke

In his time here, he lived on our estate

As did, Steve Maclean and quite a few others

I remember with fondness your anecdotes about JJ.

Having just got around to watching the clip of Gray talking about the new committee on YouTube, I have to say he's either an expert actor or Stuart is suddenly looking extremely relaxed and excited about the future at SWFC. The way he talks it looks as if a massive weight has just been lifted off his shoulders.

Any reservations I may have had about the new partnership have just vanished. Roll on the summer.

bring it.

Does anyone agree Chris Turner could have done the Roeder role?

He spotted talent such as Brunt and Whelan and is Wednesday through and through.

Back February, people were talking up all sorts of fanciful names and I mentioned Turner as a more realistic target

Tbf, I was thinking closer to the role that Pearson now has ... I didn't anticipate the Roeder role at all 

post-445-0-58829200-1429611519.png