Pearson & Roeder

So hang on... Gray says he wants xyz position, Roeder goes and finds him one - what do Pearson and Aldridge do?

Is Pearson negotiating witht the money Aldridge gives him?

Looks to me like PA is either just non football related business or he's on his way?

Too many cooks. Hate to be a manager these days, all the responsibility yet less and less control and say. What ever happens keep Glenn Roeder away from managing input. Strange choice, never made it as a manager successfully. Pearson I think will be great or terrible choice depending on which Hull and Derby fans you ask. Jury out on this but managing by committee a mistake. All the best clubs have a strong manager supported to create their vision. 

Guest _Ibbo_

Setting up a proper 'football' club style board is very clever tbh.

Having 'proper' uk based english football people such as Pearson who will have contacts across the Premier league will be massively beneficial in signing players.

Same as GR.

Pearson is a Major coup TBH as a football CEO. I think he will be the replacement for Paul Aldridge if I'm honest as an ex owner and CEO...

Could be worse, we could have a fat American with zero uk football contacts, and zero experience of running a football club running things...

Edited by _Ibbo_

Too many cooks. Hate to be a manager these days, all the responsibility yet less and less control and say. What ever happens keep Glenn Roeder away from managing input. Strange choice, never made it as a manager successfully. Pearson I think will be great or terrible choice depending on which Hull and Derby fans you ask. Jury out on this but managing by committee a mistake. All the best clubs have a strong manager supported to create their vision. 

Again, take a look at the way Southampton are run. There was a really interesting article on here a week or two back. The promble is that if all the power is in one pair of hands (SG) and he is tempted by another clubs offer you are left with nowt. The Soton "team" constantly review players and managers so in the event of losing one, they always six potential replacements in mind. They havent done bad by it?