Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

Still a kid, almost a year younger than Liam Palmer (I may have mentioned this before).

Loads of potential - great signing.

My worry is they both have similiar career stats, but Liam is technically better.

Either Man City's academy coaches are far inferior to our, or Helan isn't improving technically as he should.......it's a gamble, but it's good to see we're taking them instead of signing older players with no resale value.

I feel Mattock deserves another chance. He's still only 23.

Agree.

I should imagine we'd get the Floro kid in....? Helen can cover there and obviously we have Reda. We love a full back

Floro is more development squad and I don't really trust Helan as a defender, far too attacking. Especially with how often Reda gets injured. That is Mattocks position, keep him. 

Great news, got bags of potential and his pace will scare the s*it out of defenders. If we can work on that final ball we'll have an unbelievable player.

That should be the wings sorted out now, with JJ, Antonio, Maghoma and now Helan. Where this leaves Danny Mayor I don't know, a 6 month loan spell may be needed for him.

SWFC are officially the fastest attack in the league. FACT

If that's the case next season then clubs will tend to sit further back giving our CM players a little more time on the ball. They'll also need to be fit as flip because we tend to sit deep at the back with Llera and Gardner. 

I like our 'French Connection'...Allez les Bleus..* et le blanc*...Allez les Bleus...*et le blanc*...Allez les Bleus...*et le blanc*..

...nous sommes les hiboux...nous sommes les hiboux...nous sommes, nous sommes, nous sommes les hiboux..

I've been saying for years it's all about pace strength and power

Dj knows it

The mighty big guns knows it

Even gibbons tiny sausage knows it

Which is why England are absolute shuffle on the international stage, when faced with teams that substitute pace/strength/power for things like ability.

Back on topic: Potentially a cracking signing for us, with the chance to massively increase in value (which is what we have to start thinking about if we're going to run the club properly). 

Edited by Sulli_Owl

Helan and Bixton need a song now!!!

Tell me I'm dreaming! We haven't signed Bixton as well have we?

Helan is an excellent signing with potential of becoming an incredible left back very quickly or a decent winger, but over a bit more time. He doesn't seem to realise how much faster he is than 90% of the full backs that he comes up against, cuts inside too much and needs to work very hard on his crossing, but he has the potential to go a long way while still offering a lot to the first team.

I am becoming even more optimistic than normal now and will have to go before saying something silly about the top 6. Happy weekend everybody, goodbye.