Gardner

Reda

Coke.........Coulibaly

Mccabe.....Taylor Fletcher

JJ

Maghoma

Helan

Antonio

That's how I'd play it with the squad we have...

If/when we sign a striker I'd put Antonio in JJ Position & have him on the bench.

I quite like this.......if Taylor Fletcher finally gives birth in pre-season it might just work.

Playing in the Championship week in week out for us at the age of 20, and part of the team that picked up c. 40 points in the second half of the season, signed for around £350k.

No f*cker can complain at that, surely?!

lol

My worry is they both have similiar career stats, but Liam is technically better.

Either Man City's academy coaches are far inferior to our, or Helan isn't improving technically as he should.......it's a gamble, but it's good to see we're taking them instead of signing older players with no resale value.

Helan was playing in the Championship last season in a team that finished the second half of the season in the top 5 form guide.

Palmer was playing in League One.

I'd say Helan is a tad more developed than Palmer at present.

Both exciting players though, no question.

Helan was playing in the Championship last season in a team that finished the second half of the season in the top 5 form guide.

Palmer was playing in League One.

I'd say Helan is a tad more developed than Palmer at present.

Both exciting players though, no question.

hmm......I dont really think so to be honest.

I'm more inclined to believe that if Palmer had Helans pace he'd be in the prem, and it Helan had Palmers pace he'd be playing non-league in France,

I dont think either are going to play for their respective countries, but both decent prospects.

p.s......full caps, not under 16/17/18's whatever......just thought I'd add that for the pedants. lol

Edited by Weshallovercome

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm more inclined to believe that if Palmer had Helans pace he'd be in the prem, and it Helan had Palmers pace he'd be playing non-league in France,

I dont think either are going to play for their respective countries, but both decent prospects.

Palmer is hugely overrated.

Palmer is a lot quicker than you think then! I would guess he's just as quick as Antonio, if not quicker

p.s......full caps, not under 16/17/18's whatever......just thought I'd add that for the pedants. lol

Fair enough mate, but I also see carrying the ball with pace as an extreme talent - which Helan possesses.

And it isn't as though Palmer is slow, I recall the times he played right-back he could cover some ground at speed!

Honestly believe Helan has the attributes (but also needs to develop, which you would expect at just turned 21) to be our Gareth Bale-type player.

Hope to see Palmer get a fair crack of the whip for us too next season.

His value can only increase. I like how we are bringing in you g pro's..if we can keep this side together then it will be a serious contender. I think this shows we have ambition. Corey and Mcabe, Helan and Antonio. All of a good age with the likes of old pro's like JJ and Gardner.

Just need to sort out a striker and a quality defender or 2.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I hope JH develops into something special alongside MA, Corry, McCabe etc...

we could have a right team, young, hungry, fast and skillful...

Looking good so far...

Looking good so far...

This is the bit that excites me.

We're getting a core of decent players in the 20/22 age bracket that could see us have a reight team in a few years time.

Looking good so far...

Theres probably a 50% sell on clause, think they're pretty standard in cases such as this.

Good Signing. Rather we sign players like this even if its only a few,

Then do what we did last season and go out and sign too many untested players. Think this is the way to build a good side bit by bit.

Very happy with this. Well done Wednesday !

Fair enough mate, but I also see carrying the ball with pace as an extreme talent - which Helan possesses.

And it isn't as though Palmer is slow, I recall the times he played right-back he could cover some ground at speed!

Honestly believe Helan has the attributes (but also needs to develop, which you would expect at just turned 21) to be our Gareth Bale-type player.

Hope to see Palmer get a fair crack of the whip for us too next season.

hmm...... lol

I'm not going to diss the lad, to be fair I've only seen him play 4 times(really should watch the re-runs on player) so might have missed some good bits.

He has potential, speed is a valuable asset.