Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

What about when you're not playing against a crap defence?

We've got four players now who are exactly the same.

I'd rather have had Treacy.

Your constant digs at Wednesday are seriously making me think you're a porker, you can't win, no signings you're moaning we sign someone your maoning, fk me!

Guest Retford Utd Owl

Great signing chuffed to bits we got him great pace now we pace in our team all we need is to finish dig deep Mr M for a striker!!

Also a young lad so build around him and a few others 

:milan:  

What about when you're not playing against a crap defence?

We've got four players now who are exactly the same.

I'd rather have had Treacy.

They might all be quick but you can't have watched them too much if you think they're exactly the same type of player.

Helan likes running into big open spaces in behind full backs. JJ likes picking the ball up from deeper and driving straight at the heart of defences. Antonio is fast (classic pun) becoming more of a 2nd striker. Maghoma looks a little more technically developed than the other 3.

Similar attributes but used very differently if you ask me.

Delighted with this news.

There is more to Helan than raw pace; the lad has some natural footballing talent. With good coaching, as he matures and gains experience, he has it in him to become one of our classiest signings. 

Bucket loads of potential. Young lad thrown into a struggling side at wrong end of Championship. Showed excellent ball control and blistering pace. Still learning his craft. People who expected him to be able to shine for 90 mins every game are deluded. Great signing for us right now,