Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

I didn't think we'd get him.

I know he has his critics and isn't the finished article but I think he is going to be a top level player in a few years.Might only be for a bottom half side but I think he'll play in the prem.

Hopefully with us.

Edited by Eightace

Great news but please can we sign a winger who can actually deliver a ball into the box.

Clearly you didn't see much of Antonio from December onwards? Outside of the boot cross was worldclass - massively improved!

Add to that the new lad - that's 30 assists which is excellent no matter what league!

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Very happy with him signing. I remember Milan just after he took over talking about building assets on the playing side and although Mark Reynolds and Michael Morrison who signed at the time didn't work out in that way it's great that we've got Helan, Antonio, McCabe and Madine. Whether the last two get their chance we'll see.

He did struggle to make an impact at times but the good outweighed the bad for me. That pace and ability to run with it so comfortably really helped us at times and he does have some definite technical ability.

You also have to add in the pressure and expectation of playing for us, especially in a relegation battle. I really think he can handle the challenge of being a Wednesday player. Love that we've got him for the next few years.

When it said in the press this morning that Wolves were about to sign him and no mention of us, I thought that was that.

That's two signings that the press have thought were going elsewhere now.

The press have got a lot wrong this summer.