Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

Glad Helan has got a manly big one, if that helps him in footballing terms.

Didn't think Llera and JJ had tiny ones, what with Llera's large helmet and JJ can look after himself too.

We've got plenty of pace now, to get it up and at em nice and fast. What we need now is some strikers to finish the business and put the balls in the back of the net.

Then we can all lay back after the climax and dream of pushing on and bigger and better things. lol

Good job Orlando's not here

I've been saying for years it's all about pace strength and power

Dj knows it

The mighty big guns knows it

Even gibbons tiny sausage knows it

You've been saying a lot of other things for years too. Most of it complete and utter bobbaaa

This signing has given me confidence that we are still on the right path. The fact that we were prepared to invest a substantial fee shows that Milan's heart is still in it. I wanted Helan back here but wondered if after signing Maghoma and with strong interest from other clubs, we might miss out. Excellent work by Milan and his manager.

The best bit about this deal for me is the fact he's just 21 years old... with a bit more time and patience (which I don't feel he would have gotten by staying on with man city and being in their dev squad, warming a bench or going on loan again) he could be a real asset (both in terms of football and finances).

considering our history of shrewd purchases I can't imagine this being anything other than a good bit of business.

It's good to see that players come here, enjoy it and want to return. Sometimes in the past that wasnt the case.

Helan has a home for the next 4 years now. Hopefully he will develop with us, if his brain can move at the same speed as his feet then we will have some player.

He was rubbish for most of last season, so I've no idea why everyone's getting so excited.

My guess is that Wolves or Watford couldn't offer him first team football. 

Is your general cuntishness about this signing because only yesterday you accused Mandaric of being unwilling to spend any money on players and now you've been proven wrong?

Unlike others I don't think you're a pig, just a massive dick.