Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

I'm not his biggest fan to be honest but i'm still happy with this, another young prospect, we have quite a few now

Exciting times to be a Wednesday fan, we have a proper football club to support again!

Can't complain about this one, hit or miss at times last season but he does have potential with his pace and trickery.

Like others said, much rather be signing players of his age to develop than old has beens like Kevin Davies.

Had a few games when he was great last season so once he gets more consistent, we could have quite a player to look forward to.

I'm not his biggest fan to be honest but i'm still happy with this, another young prospect, we have quite a few now

Exciting times to be a Wednesday fan, we have a proper football club to support again!

Sums my thoughts up too. Young and fast and will hopefully develop his technical side of the game. 

Reading this thread we definately haven't had the write him off before we've seen him approach.

Guess thats because we have seen him! But it's nearly all positive which is very refreshing for a change.

Edited by swfc-dan

Just been reading the mirror website and they have done a review of the championship for this year, its says we lack a proven goalscorer and will struggle again this year. main bit is our key signing is helen bought for 750,000, thought it was undisclosed, if thats right it shows milan is willing to put money in

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/championship-2013-14-guide-part-four-2115704